ch. 17 x reuinion

It was now the morning of Friday and Jungkook's parents called earlier and told him that their driver would be dropping them off within an hour. It's almost about to hit the 12 o'clock mark and Jungkook's parents are never late.

I considered today a very special day. A chance to redeem my past fuck-ups. Because of that, I decided to wear a nice, white puff chiffon wrap dress, along with nude heels.

His parents said that they'd like to take us out to a fancy dinner at the finest restaurant in Seoul.

Jungkook, on the other hand, could give less of a shit about what his parents really thought about him. He just wore black jeans and a button-up black dragon shirt, including his chains hanging from his pockets. Even still, his sense of fashion never fails to impress me. His earrings are also always his final touch.

 His earrings are also always his final touch

Jungkook admired me from head to toe. He walked closer and closer to me until he grabbed my hand and spun me around. I showed him a cute twirl.

He spun me back into his arms and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Doesn't my pretty princess look so cute and innocent?"

I smiled and nodded at him.

"Just wait until I lift up that little dress of yours and tease you like a good girl. You won't be so innocent then, will you?" he whispered.

I was stunned and didn't have the power to let words come out of my mouth. He smirked, "It's okay, baby. Save your words for when you're begging for daddy to stop."

I swear to god, if he pulls anything while we're hanging out with his parents... I'm going to actually lose it.

Knock. Knock.

"That must be my parents. Brace yourself, darling." He walked over to the door and opened it up.

His parents came through the door, looking all rich and high and shit. I couldn't complain though. My mother is almost the exact same way.

"My baby, Kook!" Mrs. Jeon went for her son first, cradling his face in her hands, kissing his cheeks while leaving red lipstick marks.

Jungkook was grossed out and humiliated, "Mom, please." His mother was not having his ungrateful attitude. "You're lucky you even have a mother. Let alone, a mother like me." she looked cross.

"Sorry, mom." Jungkook rolled his eyes. But then it was his father's turn. "Dad!" Jungkook's face lit up. Jungkook has always told me how much he looked up to his dad. His dad was an all-out amazing person. Jungkook just had some issues with his mother...

He hugged his father so tight. "I've missed you, Dad." Jungkook was gleaming with joy. His father's presence was enough to brighten him up. Mr. Jeon smiled and hugged him back, "Good to see you again, son."

While I stood there in the living room and just admired Mr. Jeon and Jungkook's relationship, Mrs. Jeon was looking around the apartment. Her eyes then landed on me. Her smile turned into a concerned look.

She began walking towards me. That is when my anxiety built up like a volcano about to blow.

"Lilith, how great it is to see you again." we cheek kissed and she held both of my hands.

"I completely forgot about how much Jungkook has told me about you," she smiled. "especially how I remember that one accidental event in the bedroom." My eyes widened and I suddenly froze.

She remembers.

I nervously laughed, "What are you talking about?" I tried to play it off as if I had no clue what she was talking about.

She scoffed, "Don't worry, sweetie. Don't forget that I was a teenager too, once. We've all been there." She winked at me.

I didn't know whether to feel relieved or just disturbed?

"Dad, I forgot you still haven't met Lilith." Jungkook interrupted.

Mrs. Jeon and I walked towards them. "It's a pleasure to meet my son's love of his life. I've heard all good things about you." Mr. Jeon smiled and shook my hand.

The love of his life? I blushed and glanced at Jungkook. He was of course smiling at me.

Jungkook checked his phone, "We better get going now. Our reservation is set for 12:30 and it's 12:10 right now.

I grabbed my Louis Vuitton purse, which I often prefer not to use, and headed out with the rest of them.

end of "ch. 17 x reunion"
___

exceptions | j.jk 18+On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara