ch.5 ⨯ last [smut]

last left off...

*smut warning*
just letting you all know that writing smut is definitely not my thing. so it's obvious that the further you get into this chapter, the more shitty it will be;)) but btw this is a long ass chapter so get your holy water ready, and prepared..

i'M TELLING Y'ALL INNOCENT SOULS THIS NOW. DON'T TELL ME I DIDN'T WARN YOU. ESPECIALLY WHEN IT SAYS IT IN THE TITLE. so, this is your last chance to just go automatically to the next chapter..
___

"Let's go," he said while grabbing my hand and pushing me onto the bed.

I was suprised and was confused at his actions. "W-What are you doing Ju—", he cut me off by smashing his lips onto mine.

He intertwined his fingers with mine, while holding my hands above my head.

His tongue went through my mouth, trying to reach for dominance. Our tongues swirled together, messing around.

He pulled out of the messy mini make-out session, with saliva detaching from our mouths.

Trying to catch my breath, I breathed heavily. "And that was for..?"

"If your friend is staying for a while, we probably won't be able to have sex while he's here. So I figured we'd might just have our last, right now," he explained, word by word, breathing in and out.

"So we're going to continue. Before he gets here?" I asked.

He nodded. "Are you ready?" he asked with a slight smile appearing on his face.

I nodded back to him.

He leaned back down to me and pressed his lips onto mine.

This time, I would try and not let him dominate over me. He was moving his tongue along with mine, once again fighting for dominance.

I tried and tried, until he placed his cold hands into my shorts. I slightly gasped and he took that as a chance to get what he wanted.

He then bit my lip, just to add extra shock to the whole situation. I could taste a drop of blood coming out from my lip.

His hand came to unbutton and unzip my jean-shorts. He slowly pulled them down and then his cold hand came in contact with my thigh.

His hand moved around until it reached the inner of my thigh. He played around with my laced panties and rubbed the outer face of my pussy.

I moaned in pleasure and he heard it, which turned him on even more.

He continued to rub me, as his lips moved down onto my jawline, sucking onto it. He left little red marks.

He then went from the jawline, to my neck, then to my collarbone. He continued sucking and biting onto my skin and ended up leaving hickey's and spots everywhere.

He lifted his mouth and hand from contact with my skin and looked at his art. He smirked and then looked into my eyes.

As he looked into my eyes, he started to slowly unbotton my top all the way.

I rubbed my thighs together, creating some friction, with his absense.

As he finished unbuttoning my shirt, he lifted my back up from the bed, leaving me just
sitting up. I now had my back against the backboard of the bed.