ch. 18 x dinner with parents

Jungkook's parents entered their driver's car first, and Jungkook and I followed them after.

It was a black limousine. We sat right across from his parents.

It was a silent car drive. About 15 minutes of silence. Very awkward.

I couldn't blame anybody though. We were all probably just saving conversation for dinner.

I leaned my head onto Jungkook's shoulder.

He pressed his head onto mine. Then he turned his head and whispered into my ear, "You better prepare yourself, darling."

I raised an eyebrow and looked up at him confused.

"Oh, you know what I'm talking about." He winked an eye at me.

I brushed off whatever he was talking about and leaned my head back on his shoulder.

Then I remembered what he said before we left the apartment.

I jerked my head back up to look at him.

He looked back down at me and just smiled.

Shit.

___

Soon enough, we arrived at the restaurant. A man took the car and drove it into a garage.

We were eventually seated at our table.

Jungkook pulled the seat out for me, I followed and sat down. He smiled and kissed me on the cheek as soon I was seated.

I blushed and smiled back.

He sat himself down next to me. His parents were across from us as usual.

We all began looking at our menus. That's when Jungkook decided to place a hand on my thigh.

I glared at him. I gave him the "don't do it" look. But of course, he doesn't care.

He smirked as he led his hand further up my thigh.

He touched the inner side of my thigh.

His cold touch made me adjust myself in my seat. I actually had the balls to try and move his hand off.

And to my surprise, (not really much of a surprise) his strength overpowered mine and his hand stood still.

We both looked at each other. I had more of a scared face. On the other hand, Jungkook had a poker face, probably disappointed that I tried to stop him.

"Lilith?" Jungkook's mother startled me. I snapped my eyes to her.

I smiled, "Yes, ma'am?"

"What are you ordering?"

I looked at my menu again and placed my finger on what caught my eye the most. "I think I'm gonna go with the chi-"

My stomach got twisted. There was a touch under my dress.

Jungkook.

His fingers were messing around with the laces around my panties. Gently touching my clothed clit.

Jungkook's mother looked confused. "Chicken?"

I let out an unexpected laugh caused by Jungkook fiddling with my underwear.

"No, no. I meant chicken alfredo. Sorry, haha."

She nodded her head, "The chicken alfredo is one of the best on this menu."

I nodded my head back and smiled. Then quickly turned my head to Jungkook.

I tried hitting his arm to make him stop.

Thankfully his father looked up and that made Jungkook stop.

"Jungkook, why don't you step outside with me for a second. I need a smoke."

Jungkook's eyebrows lifted up. He wondered what his father wanted to take him outside for. If his father needed to take a cigarette break, he would just do it. No need to ask Jungkook.

Jungkook nodded without hesitation and followed his father outside onto a balcony.

end of "ch. 18 x dinner with parents"
___