ch. 20 x accident [smut]

Back to Lilith's POV

It had been a bit since Jungkook and his father stepped outside to talk.

I was getting a little nervous.

Not because he'd been gone for quite a bit, but because his mother and I weren't making much conversation.

Speak of the devil. "Lilith, dear?" Mrs. Jeon raised up her reading glasses.

"Yes?" I looked up from my phone.

"Have you ever though about marrying my boy?"

I sighed and fiddled with my fingers. "All the time" I scoffed.

She held out her hand all the way to the middle of the table. I did the same so I could reach hers.

Mrs. Jeon held my hand. "Jungkook deserves a wonderful young lady like you. He's lucky to have come across you in Highschool."

We both smiled at each other.

"He seems like the happiest he's ever been when he's with you."

I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks. My face was flushed and I knew it. "You have no idea how much that means to me hearing that from you."

She patted my hand. "You two deserve each other."

"Thank you so much, Mrs. Jeon." I was ecstatic hearing all these things from her.

She nodded.

Jungkook and Mr. Jeon had made it back just in time to order our food.

Jungkook sat back down beside me and gave me a big smile. I'm surprised he didn't look serious or anything. I assume that the talk with his father must've been good.

___

The time had passed and we were already eating our food. Everybody was having conversations and laughing. We were having a great time.

The conversations were flowing well and the atmosphere was just overall amazing. I was happy to see Jungkook happy with his parents, and I was glad that I could share this moment with him.

"Let's make a toast," Mr. Jeon lifted up his glass of wine.

We all grabbed our glasses and listened to what he had to say.

"a toast to the beautiful couple, Jeon Jungkook and Sooyung Lilith." Mr and Mrs. Jeon smiled at us as we all clanged our glasses together.

We all took a sip and Jungkook and I looked the happiest we'd ever been.

We were in love. Madly in love. Falling for each other more and more every second of every day of our lives.

I felt like nothing could ever tear us apart.

Jungkook and I kissed each other on the lips.

We set our glasses down and smiled at each other for a few more seconds.

"You two look like a happy couple, don't you?" Mrs. Jeon chimes in.