ch.7 ⨯ introduce

last left off...

He entered into the room and rushed to give me a big hug. I was shocked because his hug was suffocating me..

I hugged him back, though. He pulled away from the hug and looked into my eyes, smiling.

His boxy smile made me reflect a smile back to him.

"How long has it been, Lil?" he asked with a pouty lip.

I sighed, "Almost 11 years.."

"I'm sorry," he looked down to the floor, looking sad.

A moment of silence ran through the walls of the room. Until, it was suddenly broken by a loud—

*bang*

My and Taehyung's eyes flew to the direction where the sound came from.

The bedroom door flung open and Jungkook appeared leaning on the side of the doorway.

"Aish. This kid.." I scoffed.

Taehyung darted his eyes back at me and looked puzzled, "Who might this be, Lil?"

"Tae, meet Jungkook," moving my eyes from Taehyung to Jungkook.

Then Jungkook to Taehyung, "Jungkook, meet Taehyung."

They both looked at eachother with strong, intense glares.

"WELL, let's not stay here all day," I interrupted so the stares didn't intensify.

I started walking towards Jungkook. "You better not do anything stupid.." I whispered into his ear.

I pulled Jungkook over to the Living Room where Taehyung was standing.

"You two can talk to eachother while I make some coffee!" I said with a nervous, fake smile while walking away to the Kitchen.

Taehyung's POV

"So what's your relationship with Lil," I questioned him.

He smirked, "I'm her boyfriend."

Damnit. I didn't know Lillith had a boyfriend.. I would've never came here if I knew she had a boyfriend.

I looked around the place, keeping my body in place, but turned my head, scanning the area.

I was suddenly startled by his quick words, "And what's your relationship?"

"I'm her childhood best friend. It's our first time seeing eachother in 11 years." I stated strongly and confidently.

"Just childhood friends," he scoffed. "Don't get any ideas with her."

"That's not what I'm—" he cut me off.

"If you touch her, or even think about doing anything with her, I'll beat you bloody." he scolded.

He left the room and walked into the kitchen

I'm not scared of this punk. He's just a little item in the way of my relationship with Lillith.

Lillith's POV

I leaned on the counter, my arms crossed, facing the coffee machine. I waited for this coffee to finish making itself, which seemed like an eternity.

I soon felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. The person layed their chin on my shoulder.

Jungkook.

"Is it hot in here, or is it—" I cut him off.

"Shut up," I scolded him.

He lifted his chin off my shoulder and his eyes enlarged.

"What?" he asked confused.

I sighed and turned around, facing him. "I heard everything you said to Taehyung."

He paused. It looked like he was about to say something, but nothing came out.

"I was only trying to protect you.." he said shamelessly as he shrugged his shoulders.

I tried fixing my posture and standing up straight.

"Oh bullshit, Jungkook," I spat out.

"if you really want to protect me, you shouldn't just go spitting rude words at people who you feel are your enemies."

end of "ch.7 introduce"
___