ch.4 ⨯ rush

same day

He's arriving in 2 hours. 2 hours to prepare. 2 hours to convince Jungkook to let Tae stay, even though Tae is already on his way.

Maybe I just shouldn't tell Jungkook that Tae is coming over. Maybe I'll just say that "I forgot" to tell him..

Then he might be okay. But then he might be upset with me..

Ugh.

Hell with it. I'll just tell him right now.

__

I walked out of the bathroom and walked into Jungkook and I's room.

"H-Hey Kookie.." I stuttered and hesitated, immediately regretting everything at that moment.

He turned his chair my way, away from his computer desk. "Hey Lil, do you need anything?" he asked with a smile on his face. Damnit. Now it would be even harder telling him.

"I was just, umm, wondering if I could talk to you for a second.." I came closer to him while brushing my fingers on the sides of the bed sheets.

"I mean— Unless you're busy, I can wait to talk to you until later." I tried to tell him.

"No, no. I'm available anytime you need me, baby." He showed me another warm smile and patted his lap, hinting for me to come over to him.

I walked quickly to him and sat ontop of his lap. I faced him and felt a warm feeling coming over my face.

Everytime I sat on Jungkook's lap, I always felt a blushing feeling overcoming me. I always felt like something would happen.

He saw my face getting red and pinched my cheeks. "Don't be afraid to blush infront of me, baby~", he slured his words and then pecked my lips.

Now I really don't want to tell him.

"Well, I wanted to tell you something last minute. Really last minute", I said.

He looked at me with a puzzled face, and his head tilted, "And what would that be?"

I took a deep breath in, "My old best-friend from elementary school got in contact with me. I haven't seen him in practically 11 years, and he just got back in town." I took another deep breath, "He asked if he could stay at our place for a while, and I couldn't reject him, so I said yes." I huffed out a large breath of air.

He looked at me with large, wide eyes. "You said 'he', am I correct?" He asked with a serious tone.

"Yes", I gulped.

"There's going to be another man in this house. Is he single?"

"Not that I'm aware—," he cut me off. I flinched, realizing our faces were on inches apart.

"What if he does something to you?" He got up from the chair, grabbing my waist and lifting me off from his lap, standing me up on the floor.

"He won't. We're best friends, and I trust him." I told him trying to reason with him.

"You haven't met in 11 years. How do know you can still trust him?" He slightly raised his voice while in the middle of talking

I caught myself from saying anything. I knew he was right, but I couldn't let him win this argument. Taehyung was already on his way.

"Please, Jungkook, just.." My voice lowered.

He sighed, "When is he coming."

"In an hour.." I slightly said while laughing.

He stared at me with a serious face.

"Let's go," he said while grabbing my hand and pushing me onto the bed.

end of "ch.4 rush"
___