ch.13 ⨯ netflix and chilling

the next day...

So Jungkook had just decided to kick Taehyung out. And I had no idea about it.

I still am a bit shook by his decisions, but at the same time I was glad. Mostly because Taehyung had no right to do what he did to me.

Today seemed like a calm day though. We were both laying on the couch, on our phones.

Jungkook turned his phone off.

I looked up at him as he walked towards. He sat right next to me, not leaving a centimeter between us.

He pulled the blanket that I was in, over his body so we shared it.

Jungkook rested his head on my shoulder and his hand on my thigh, underneath the blanket.

"Now I finally have you to myself" he sighed and closed his eyes.

I turned my phone off and put it aside. I leaned my head back and slowly closed my eyes.

I soon drifted off to sleep...

***

About 3 hours later...

I opened up my eyes to a little pain on my forehead. "Wake up, sleepy head" Jungkook flicked my forehead and smiled.

I groaned and pulled the blanket back over my face. "Shut up" I whined.

"Oh, come on" Jungkook pulled the blanket away from me, blowing the cold air onto me all at once.

I tried reaching for the blanket he had just snatched from me. "Hey! Give it back" I furrowed my brows and held out my arms.

"Not unless you get up" Ah, this guy. Always making me work for my shit.

I stood up and tried opening my eyes, but they kept closing. Jungkook was standing right next to me probably wondering why I kept blinking like a zombie.

She snapped his fingers at me. "Food's gonna get cold if you stay in that spot the whole day"

It was already Lunch time and I was kind of hungry.

I pushed Jungkook out of my way, paying him back for being all sassy and up in my face. I made my way to the delicious scent of a blueberry crepe.

I grabbed my plate, along with a fork and knife. I ran to sit back down on the couch, in front of the TV. While turning on Netflix, I was stuffing my mouth with pieces of the crepe.

"What show should we watch?" I asked, muffling my words with food still in my mouth, Jungkook who was in the kitchen making another crepe.

"The office is a great show!" I could sense the excitement of Jungkook's voice, all the way from over here.

I searched for 'The Office'. I scrolled through all the shows that came up, and finally found it. I turned it on and called Jungkook over.

He had his strawberry crepe in hand, along with his strawberry milk. He scooted over next to me and wrapped my blanket around himself.

"Don't hog all of it, you pig" I scolded him while taking more of the blanket back onto me.

He spanked my thigh. "You should learn how to share better, baby" I whimpered and rubbed my thigh, trying to get rid of the pain.

"You were the one not sharing" I mumbled under my breath.

***

A few episodes passed by and Jungkook seemed as if he was getting bored. He grabbed the controller and paused the episode.

He tilted his head my way. "Maybe we should watch something else?"

"Like what?" I was curious to what other movie/show he would want to watch. Plus, he was the one who even suggested watching this show.

He thought for a second. "Hmm,"

"What about, 'Fifty Shades of Grey'?" he said in a seductive tone.

My heart stopped.

end of "ch.13 netflix and chilling"
___