17 | seventeen

17 | seventeen

after the graduation, chaewon decided to quit while it was still early and she closed the social media accounts she had been using to talk to namjoon. but namjoon wouldn't give up on who he thought he was talking to so easily.

he asked around the people he knew from school and got chaerin's phone number, and chaewon didn't find out about it until about a month later.

that was when namjoon visited her house with some flowers he bought for her sister.

the fourteen year old had managed to keep herself composed until he left the house in the afternoon, but afterwards, she confronted her sister.

"why would you do that, rin?" she asked, hurt dripping off her every word. "you knew that i liked him."

-

sister drama.

when you accidentally get your bae to fall in love with your sister. sigh. 

but anyway, i guess enough about coco. let me suggest you all a kdrama now. watched goblin. i haven't watched it in a few days because i've been busy *le is busy, but still makes time for coco*. 

its a great drama. the leads have so much chemistry and i ship them so hard. plus, the actor who plays the goblin is super handsome. i don't care if he's an older man. i would willingly and so quickly pounce on that. 

-clary