47 | forty seven

47 | forty seven

her sister's eyes were immediately filled with rage. "why would you do that if you knew that we're together?" she asked, her words reminding chaewon of something she had told rin a couple of years back, only slightly different.

it was like things were repeating themselves, only reversed, and chaewon was the villain in this scenario. she didn't want to be.

rin was still her sister and though they were fighting, she didn't want to be the kind to take her boyfriend away.

"i'm really sorry, it just happened." chaewon said, trying to leave namjoon out of it. she could have easily turned things around on him and blamed him for everything. but he wasn't there to defend himself, and chaewon thought she was just as guilty as he was.

her sister didn't want to hear more and quickly yelled at her, "pack your things and leave my apartment right now."

-

im honestly so tired from work all the time because our restaurant is the busiest in los angeles, which means that we all always have to work extra hard to keep the restaurant in the best shape and offer the customers the best experience. but on top of that they throw management responsibilities at me that i have no time to complete bc we're always so busy.

so when i don't have time to complete them my manager gets mad because i suposedly haven't completed them. but she doesn't give me time to complete them. so what can i do?

its such a thankless job sometimes.

-clary