50 | fifty

50 | fifty

chaewon didn't know where to go or who to call. she couldn't go back to her parents' house because they thought she and rin got along again. she didn't want to have to explain everything to them, risking that they would take her sister's side again.

she thought of only one person she could call while she stood out on the sidewalk to the apartment building.

sora.

"i know we just met." she started as soon as sora picked up the phone. "but i really need you to do me a favor, unnie."

her new friend quickly agreed and gave her the directions to her apartment. it was a small and modest place. but sora only lived there with her parents and chaewon assured her she would start looking for an apartment immediately.

-

to be completely honest, if i may be, so many times lately i've thought about just quitting everything. like i have always felt like so many people have always relied on me. my parents always pushed me harder than my sisters at school. my friends always talk to me about their problems.

then the things i have love most, music, i have always pushed myself to be better at it. learning languages. 

at work my main manager has told me she has big things planned for me, which is why she teaches me so much and pushes me more than the other managers. sometimes i feel like i can't do it.

and i want to cry because i don't want to let anyone down.

i have to do everything and be good at everything because that's just how its always been. and it any of you have ever felt like that too, i'm sorry. because i know it fucking sucks. i'm just so tired.

-clary