49 | forty nine

49 | forty nine

she invited him to sit on the couch and then she scooted closer, until she was sitting on his lap. she wrapped her arms around him gently, and began to speak in a low voice. "i asked that bitch to leave because she was coming onto my sweet boyfriend."

"it really wasn't her fault--" he started, but she stopped him by placing an index finger to his lips.

"don't try to defend her and hear me out." rin warned him, her aura growing darker by the second. "i'm willing to forget this ever happened."

again, namjoon tried to speak. but he was stopped by rin.

"you have to promise you will never see her again, or i'm going to be forced to make sure she never sees you again."

-

also, i lost the key to my mini cooper bc i havent used it in like three months bc some guy crashed me and promised to fix it and hasnt yet. so i left my key in my mom's van specifically so i wouldn't lose it.

and it has magically disappeared. so i have to buy a new one. and since my car is one of those newer version cars, it needs a special key with a smart chip.

guess what? those cost 300$. 

just because some dumbass in my family threw away the bag with my stuff in it, including my key. important stuff i needed for work were also in there. so im pissed.

-clary