37 | thirty seven

37 | thirty seven

"i don't want you even opening the door for him when i'm not home." rin scolded her sister angrily when her boyfriend left for his daily training.

chaewon heaved a sigh. "i thought i should let him in since this apartment is technically his and mine." namjoon had gotten the apartment for his girlfriend and paid all the bills. when chaewon moved in, she started paying half of everything.

she didn't want to feel like she owed her sister and namjoon anything.

her sister repeated firmly. "do not open the door for him if i'm not here."

for a moment, chaewon thought it was sad how her sister was so insecure about their relationship. she was so unsure of his love for her that she didn't even want them near each other.

-

i have already asked who your biases are in bts.

but now i want you to talk about why they're your biads why did you pick who you picked? or did they pick you? lol

when i started liking bts, my first boo was taehyung. i thought he was such a cutie. then i moved onto yoongi because i love his smile. plus, idk i think he has a really strong and cool vibe. finally, i settled on jin. he pulled me in because he's such a sweet person. and he's worldwide handsome. and he's perfect.

i love all of bts. but i will always have a soft spot for jin.

-clary