35 | thirty five

35 | thirty five

chaewon had just gotten up and was making breakfast in her pajamas--a pair of shorts and a spaghetti strap top. her red velvet hair was done into braids like it was when he first saw her again.

she opened the door and namjoon drank in her appearance, gulping. she wasn't wearing her shoe lifts, and though she was taller than he remembered, she was still quite short.

"rin's not here." she informed him.

"oh." was all he said in return.

stepping aside and gesturing into the apartment, she offered, "you're welcome to wait for her, i guess. she shouldn't be very long."

-

let me see if i can come up with a question of the day. because i have nothing more to say for these updates and like i mentioned before, i hate leaving this part blank. i feel like it looks empty and sad without an author's note.

plus, i like interacting with you all. even if i don't respond to all the comments. i read all of them and they make me smile.

qotd: what is your favorite color? i have answered this before. but my fave is pink. but i seem to have a lot of blue things. my laptop is blue, my phone was blue (but i recently got a new one), my bunny's name is blue.

-clary