21 | twenty one

21 | twenty one

he arrived at the photoshoot while everyone was setting up. it was going to be an ad for a new pair of shoes that nike wanted to advertise all over seoul. there would be billboards, bus ads, and magazine ads.

his managers informed that he would be posing alongside an upcoming yg model and namjoon hoped it would go well with the fans.

he thought about what his girlfriend told him. her sister was coming back from daejeon and they were going to have lunch with her the next day.

namjoon remembered when he first met her. it had been the last day of classes, one week before his high school graduation. how she had confessed to him that she liked him, and he turned her down because she wasn't his type.

now he had someone who was his type, and still, he didn't feel entirely happy.

-

i wanted to write more than just one update for this story. but saturdays are when the liga mx games are on all day and i watch all of them. so i got distracted watching them. and right now i'm watching "la rosa de guadalupe".

so i think its going to be the only update tonight. 

thank you all so much for reading and supporting my stories in this universe. it means a lot to me.

-clary