42 | forty two

42 | forty two

after lunch they had a few more pictures taken and chaewon and sora exchanged numbers. they promised to keep in contact with each other, since they had gotten to be good friends in such a short time.

chaewon was standing outside the building, waiting for a taxi she had called, when a car stopped in front of her.

"get in, i'll take you home." namjoon said when he rolled down the window.

"i called a cab." chaewon replied with a shake of her head.

"there's no sense in going in separate cars if we're going to the same place." he insisted, not taking no for an answer.

with a sigh, chaewon finally gave in and walked over to the passenger side, opening the door and getting into the car.

-

now because of namjoon saying he will take chaewon home, i have baekhyun's song "take you home" in my head. baekhyun is my lord and savior, i shall need nothing else. amen, hallelujah. 

"the problem with sm entertainment is that they think exo can do everything. in reality, they can, but they restrain themselves so as not to kill anyone." lol 

i remember when i was a football (soccer) fan, i saw this exact comment on twitter, but about my boo chicharito. and i thought it was so funny. to this day, i think its the best tweet of all time. original tweet--"the problem with leverkusen is that they think chicharito can do everything. in reality, he can, but he restrains himself so as not to kill anyone"

i make too many random references, guys. 

-clary