48 | forty eight

48 | forty eight

when rin texted him that afternoon and asked him to come to their apartment, namjoon didn't think much of it. he thought rin and chaewon would be there, the two sisters constantly bickering about everything.

but when he arrived there was an empty silence to the apartment. only rin was there, sitting on the couch with her arms crossed over her chest.

"hello namjoon." she said darkly, and he instantly knew he was in trouble.

"rin..." he greeted awkwardly.

very few times he would call her terms of endearment like jagi, baby, or love. he thought that it was because he was too mature for that. but of the late he was realizing it was more that he didn't really feel endearment for rin.

"my sister told me what happened."

-

will she murder namjoon? lol

just kidding, she isn't going to do anything crazy(er) yet. stay tuned for the sequel because its going to get crazier. my novela inspiration has come back and i have a ton of ideas. 

thank you again for reading and being there for me. also, sorry for venting. itst just that sometimes i feel like i can't talk to anyone about it. like my dad always starts talking about how he worked for like 30 years without rest. and i get it, he worked hard.

but i just need someone who will listen to me for once and ask how im doing.

and how im doing is that im just so fucking tired. i just want to rest. and i feel like i don't get the chance ever.

when i get home i get more shit piled up on me. i tell my parents that all the time. my exact words, "i bust my ass at work for eight hours, handling annoying ass customers, so i can come back and work more at home? thats highly unfair."

im ranting again, sorry.

-clary