30 | thirty

30 | thirty

namjoon got up slowly while his girlfriend left the restaurant furiously. he looked to chaewon with pity and bowed his head in apology. "don't worry, i'll talk to her and maybe you two can hang out again."

chaewon said nothing and went back to eating her food as though nothing had happened.

the relationship with her sister was broken, and she was done trying to fix it if her sister wasn't going to put in the effort either.

when the couple got back to rin's house, her parents were there waiting for them, hoping to hear good news. her mother smiled at the two, saying, "did you have a nice time with your sister?"

rin heaved a sigh.

-

i wrote about ten more updates right now.

i don't know if i'm going to post all of them. i might, or i might post half now and the other half tomorrow. tomorrow i'm going to work at six in the morning, and i'm unhappy because i don't normally work tuesdays. so that fucking sucks.

also, an announcement: when this story reaches 20K (which is my goal for all the first parts of the stories in this series), i will start posting for the sequel.

we're about halfway there. living on a prayer. take my hand, we'll make it i swear. lol

-clary