33 | thirty three

33 | thirty three

that afternoon, chaewon arrived at the apartment with her things.

as she walked into the apartment, rin began with her arms crossed over her chest. "lets set everything straight before you even get settled in here." her words were cold and uninviting. "namjoon is my boyfriend. he chose me. the moment you accept that, the easier things will be for all of us."

chaewon rolled her eyes at her sister. "where should i put my stuff?"

but her sister was not done talking. "i don't want you anywhere near him when he visits me. have i made myself clear?"

chaewon nodded. "fine, yes."

-

i actually known two sisters who are like this. my cousins. they used to be close, and now they're not. but in this case its the younger one who changed. she always tries to out do her older sister. when her sister had boyfriends, she'd always try to take them from her.

she also always tries to make her feel bad by telling her that she's dumb, or that she's not as pretty as her.

its fucked up.

i feel bad because my younger sister and i have always been close. literally, we have never fought. ever. i would never dream of hurting my sister in any way. my older sister is different. we argue a lot. but i love her and i would still never hurt her either. but i just mean my cousins act like they're enemies.

-clary