Introductions

(A/N)

Hi guys! This is my first book ever and I'm not much of a writer, so please don't send any hate. This is a romantic, action-packed, fantasy book hope you like it. You can give me recommendations if you want.

Nashlyn Layla Dragneel (Female)🔥

Nickname: Nashi

Physical Traits: Has long, light pink, messy hair, light brown eyes, and lightly tanned skin. She is beautiful and curvy like her mother, Lucy, and has her dad's signature smirk.

Height: 5'3

Characteristic Traits: Nashi is 17 years old. She is tough, witty, and will knock your lights out if you mess with her. She likes hot things, fighting, music, dancing, and let's not forget...FOOD. She hates cold things, guys that flirt too much, and being teased. She was born with fire magic, passed down to her by her dad, Natsu. Nashi is an amazing fighter and weaponist. Nashi wants to get out of her house and go find someplace new to explore.

 Nashi wants to get out of her house and go find someplace new to explore

Lucas Igneel Dragneel (Male)🌠

Nickname: Luke

Physical traits: Has messy, short, blonde hair, one yellow eye, and one red eye. He is pretty handsome and is well built like his father. He also carries his dad's signature smirk.

Height: 5'11

Characteristic Traits: Luke is 18 years old. He is funny and over exaggerates about most things. He's always messing around but can be serious when needed. He's pretty friendly and likes annoying his sister, goofing off, and boxing. He hates guys that flirt with Nashi, when people hurt his family, and fights he can't win. He's also very confused about his sexuality ; )

 He's also very confused about his sexuality ; )

Storm Silver Fullbuster (Male)❄️

Physical traits: He has messy and short jet-black hair and beautiful ocean-blue eyes. He is handsome and well-built as his father. He has a cross earring in his right ear. His hair and skin turn white when he gets really pissed off.

Height: 6'1,1/2

Characteristic Traits: Storm is 18 years old. He is funny, friendlyish, very attractive, and chill, but can be harsh towards people he doesn't like. He can sometimes be scary, intimidating, and a little perverted. He has ice magic, but he fights well pretty without it. He likes soft things, ice pops, ice skating, drawing, singing, playing the guitar, getting into trouble, and helping those in need (he's basically my version of Robin Hood). He hates his stripping habits, fancy parties, being insulted, people that hurt his family, and guys that flirt with his younger sister.