1-Running Away

🔥(Nashi's P.O.V)🔥

It was a beautiful morning. I was sleeping peacefully until I heard my idiot brother, Lucas, burst through the door screaming "Rise and Shine, Flame Brain!!!"

"Get out, you stupid idiot!!!" I yelled back. He just woke me up from a nice dream.

"Mom wants you to go find some berries." He said lowering his voice.

"Alright, I'll be back in 30 minutes," I said. I changed clothes and left our small house.

Oh, sorry. I didn't introduce myself. I'm Nashi Dragneel. I live in a small house in the middle of nowhere. My parents keep me isolated from the world because I have magic, which for some reason is strictly forbidden. My dad and I are the only ones in my family that have magic. We both have fire dragon slaying magic. My father has been training me my whole life. He's taught me how to use all sorts of weapons hand to hand combat, and how to use my magic. I've always dreamt of traveling to a whole new place. The place I really want to go to is Crocus, the capital of Fiore. My parents have always said it was a beautiful country filled with lots of people. Maybe I could find someone there who is like me.

I picked the berries and went back home. My mom was making breakfast, and my dad and brother were at the table waiting for the food. I gave my mom the berries and she started to wash them.

"So I was wondering," I started speaking, "If you would be willing to let me move to Crocus?"

"Nashi, you know we can't let you do that." My mother said as she was pulling back her long blonde hair. "Think about how much danger you could get in."

"But you can't keep me shut behind bars all my life. I want to go out and explore the world, make new friends, find myself a purpose in life!" I started raising my voice a little.

"What if someone finds out you have magic!?" My dad said as he interrupted our conversation. "You could get yourself killed!"

"That's not gonna happen! I'll be careful" I started to lower my voice, "Maybe I could find someone who's just like me. Someone who has magic like I do."

"No," My dad said strictly.

"Come on. Please!"

"I said no."

"Dad!!!"

"I said no and that's final! Go to your room!!" He yelled harshly.

I ran to my room upset. It's so unfair. I know how to control my magic. It's just that my parents don't trust me enough.

~~~

I stayed in my room until dinner. It was so awkward. I just ate quietly. Once I finished I washed my plate and went upstairs to my room.

I started packing my things.

Clothes: Check

Hairbrush: Check

Toothbrush: Check

Weapons; guns, knives, bow, and arrows: Check

Food: Check 

Money: Check

Toilet Paper: Check (Don't ask.)

I put everything into a brown leather messenger bag. I started writing a note for my parents that said:

I'm leaving.

Please don't look for me. I'll be  fine

I love you all so much

Love: Nashi

~~~

It was finally midnight. I snuck out of the house and went outside to my horse, Queen. Queen's body is light brown and her mane and tail are almost white blonde. She has a white oval shaped mark on her forehead

I put on her saddle and her reins and started sprinting into the dark forest. When we were far enough I set up camp and went to sleep.

~~~

It was morning. I fluttered my eyes open as I saw the sun leaking from the tall trees. I packed up camp, got on my horse, and continued my way to who knows where.

We kept on walking for what felt like forever. I saw a hill. I flicked the reins and Queen started trotting up the hill. Once we were up there, I saw the most magnificent sight ever. It was a huge city. There were houses, shops, docks, boats, a tournament arena, jagged mountains in the back, and a huge golden castle in the middle of it all. I knew once I saw the castle.

I was in Crocus, Fiore.

~~~

Song: Runaway (U & I) By: Galantis

Don't forget to like and comment!