20- She's Bearly 12

❄️(Storm's P.O.V)❄️

It was cold.

I never minded the cold.

Raven doesn't seem to mind it either.

It was nighttime and the streets were almost empty.

I was in Oshibana town.

The reason I was accompanied by Raven and not Lotus was because Lotus had somehow gotten pregnant.

Long story short. Raven liked Lotus. Therefore, he fucked her.

I don't think you need to know how peeved I was. Nashi almost died of laughter.

Raven, you scoundrel.

But what am I gonna do?

Get horse abortion?

(A/N: that's probably only legal in Alabama)

I was in Oshibana town to find a shop that sells types of magic stones and other magical items.

Gale told me about this rare gemstone that keeps demonic power at bay. I was wondering if it would keep my demon slayer side from popping up all the time.

I arrived at the shop.

There sign hanging above that read 'The Antique Pheonix' 

That's a name.

I left Raven outside tied to a pole and walked in. There was a little jingle of bells that sounded when I opened the door.

It took me a while to find where this shop was located because stores like these, are pretty illegal. Gale told me to find his friend who knew where the shop was. But he didn't know where it was. He knew people who knew where it was. 

But none of that matters right now.

The shop looked like it hasn't been cleaned in decades. 

The man working looked up and gave me a scowl. He didn't have his front teeth and his hair was white and messy under his hat.

"Whattaya want?" the man behind the counter hissed.

"I'm looking for a gem. It's called Demonnite. I was told that I could find it here," I explained.

"Yeah, I 'ave it. But it gonna cost ya," he snarled.

I put down 80,000 jewel on the counter. The man looked through it, put it in his shirt pocket, and then turned around. He started looking through drawers and cabinets until he finally found what he was looking for.

He put down on the counter a silver ring with a single rectangular blue gem in the middle. I grabbed the ring and began to walk out of the store.

"Is there anything else I can get ya? What are ya into? Bondage? Orgy? Or maybe ya looking for something different. Something younger." This made me stop in my tracks.

"Ya like that, huh? I have little girl down in the back. She's bearly 12." I clenched my fist. "10,000 jewel and she's all yours." 

I turn around slowly and place my hand on the gun holstered around my thigh. I begin to walk towards him and pull out my gun.

"Whoa, man, take it easy. I'm just trying to make some pocket money." His hands and voice were shaking. I swing back my gun and hit him on the head hard. 

I also take back the money I gave him before.

~~~

"May I please get a room with two beds." I place 2,000 jewel on the counter. The nice old lady at the front counter smiled and gave me a key.