16- Drunken Thoughts

🔥(Nashi's P.O.V)🔥

I never noticed how soft Storm's hair was.

I'm not sure why, but my head feels funny and my body feels light.

I feel great.

I see a servant man with a tray that holds cups of champagne. I take my hands out of Storm's hair and reach for one.

"Nope." Storm grabs my wrists and pulls me back to him. "I think you've had enough for one night."

"Pleeeaaaaase," I whined. I stuck my bottom lip and gave him my best puppy dog eyes. "Just one more."

"Nashi, you can barely stand up straight on your own," he said as he held on to my waist.

"I can stand." I pushed his arms off my waist. My words were slurred. "And don't tell me what I can and can't to." I told him off.

He rolled his eyes.

"Fine," he grabbed my elbow and pulled me close, "But just know that whatever trouble you get into, don't expect me to pull you out of it," he whispered into my ear.

I yanked my arm away from him.

"I don't need you to babysit me!" I whispered-yelled. "I can drink as much as I want."

Saying that made me feel powerful. He can't tell me what to do. I'm an independent women who answers to no man.

"Aren't you underaged?"

Shit.

He got me there.

I rolled my eyes and scoffed. I turned and started to walk away leaving him alone on the dance floor.

I decided to go find a bathroom to freshen up.

I somehow ended up in a dark corridor.

Where the hell am I?

Next thing I know, the floor began to move under my feet. I started to wobble around until I hit the wall.

"Ow" I muttered.

"Well look at what we have here." I heard a masculine voice approach from behind me.

I whipped my head around to see a guy walking towards me. He was kinda attractive, but nothing compared to Storm. He looked like he was around his late twenties.

Too old for me.

He was wearing black slacks and a white dress shirt. He had blond hair and a sadistic look on his face.

Drunk or not, I could see that perverted smirk on his face meaning he didn't want to chat.

Sometimes, looking smoking hot can be a pain in the ass.

The man started creeping towards me.

"Sorry. I've seemed to have gotten a little lost. Would you kind sir please direct me towards the restroom?" I tried to act innocent.

He completely ignored me and decided to pin me against the wall.

Hell no!

There is only one person in my life who I will allow to pin me against the wall like this. Any other man can back the fuck off.

This guy tipped my chin up and spoke, "Don't worry sweetheart. I promise I'll be gentle."

"You touch me and I will end you," I sneered.

"Ha! As if a girl like you could lay a scratch on me," He jeered.

That was enough to set me off.