22- You're So Beautiful

🔥(Nashi's P.O.V)🔥

I finished washing the dishes to get ready for whatever Storm's doing.

When I open the door to my room, I see a dress on my bed.

It was a white dress that was short in the front and long in the back.

Well, that makes my life easier.

I look down at the foot of my bed and see a pair of white high top sneakers.

This outfit has Rosemary written all over it.

All of a sudden, the door to my rooms bursts open, and the devil herself walks in.

"Do you know what all of this is for?" I ask, gesturing to the dress and shoes.

"No time to explain. Just get changed." She pushed me into the bathroom and started ripping my clothes off. Next thing I know, Nova is also in the bathroom and currently pulling my hair, and Silvia is attacking me with perfumes. Rosemary is finishing tying up the strings at the back of the dress.

I kinda blacked out for those awful thirty minutes, but when I woke back up,

I saw a beautiful girl in the mirror.

The dress was a perfect fit, and so were the shoes. My hair was put into a french braid that stopped at my waist. I could smell a flowery fragrance coming off of me. It wasn't too strong, but it wasn't too faint.

As far as I could tell, they didn't bother putting on any makeup.

Which is great.

"Come on. You have to go," said Nova pushing me out of my room.

I stepped in the elevator and pressed the top floor. When the doors opened, I expected to see Storm,

But he wasn't there.

There was a candle on the ground with a note leaning against it.

I knitted my eyebrows in confusion as I picked it up.

This is probably some sick prank he's trying to pull off.

I open the note, and it says:

You're probably wondering why I'm not here.

But this is the first clue to where I might be.

You'll find the next clue in the place where we all

Hang out and share the most laughs. A place where

You can't beat me no matter what.

I think about it for a minute. He doesn't beat me at everything. But the only thing he constantly beats me at is pool.

I make my way down to the game room and started looking around. I found another note in one of the pool table pockets.

I opened it, and it read: