More Introductions of the Next Gen

Please don't hate me. I know I said I was going to make the Halloween Special... BUT... my phone was already broken, and I don't get it back till this Friday of November 16th.

Now you guys are wondering "Alex, why couldn't you just write it on your computer?"

My computer's screen was glitching all over the friggin place, so I had to get that fixed, and I didn't get it back until 11 days later soooo...

That was fun.

The school gave me a loner computer BUUUUUUUT... I have the MacBook OS (I think that's what it's called) and they gave me a MacBook Air, and the keys are entirely different, and it annoyed the living crap out of me. I know. I'm picky as frick. The good news is, I got it fixed for free soooo... Yay!

Last thing. That last chapter, Salmon Ladder has gotten the most likes out of all the chapters in this book, and it doesn't deserve it. I don't know why I just don't like that chapter. It's not good. I kinda rushed through it.

I DON'T LIKE IIIT!!!!!!

I guess that's it.

I'm lazy, and I'm just going to put personality traits. I put pictures

Now for the introductions

~~~

Sky Marvell Conbolt (Male) 🌪

Characteristic Traits: Sky is 13 years old. He looks up to Storm and likes to train with him. He is kind, funny, flirtatious, and quite the ladies man. Most girls find him quite adorable and charming. He is going to have a little sister soon. He has sky dragon slaying magic like his mother, and all he wants is to get stronger. His Fairy Tail emblem is light blue and located on his left shoulder.

Height: 5'3

Mackenzie McGarden Redfox (Female)🖋

Nicknames: Mac, Kenzie

Characteristic Traits: Mackenzie is 17 years old. She is pretty nice but get on her bad side and you die. She uses Solid Script magic. Her older brother is really overprotective of her and it annoys her a lot. She hates it when people assume she's weak because she's small but she's actually a badass in reality. Her Fairy Tail emblem is forest green and located on her right shoulder.

Height: 5'2

Fey Kishi (Female)👠

Characteristic Traits: Fey is 18 years old. She is the daughter of Bixlow and Lisanna. She has a huge crush on Storm and she thinks he likes her back. She's overconfident, beautiful and very persuasive. She enjoys getting under other people's skin and she will do whatever it takes to get what she wants. Fey has a huge dislike for Nashi when they first meet (which they haven't done yet) and will do anything to keep her away from Storm. Her Fairy Tail emblem is white and located on her thigh.

Height: 5'6

Kai Dreyar (Male) 😈

Kai Dreyar (Male) 😈

Characteristic Traits: Kai is 19 years old. He looks scary but he's actually a pretty nice guy. He uses take over magic and a little bit of lightning dragon slayer magic. He's one of the strongest wizards in the guild and will most likely be the next guild master. He is super overprotective of his sister and hates Gale because he knows that she likes him. Although he hates Gale, he loves to ship people together. His emblem is dark yellow and located under his left peck.

Height: 6'3

~~~

That's about it. If anyone is having a hard time keeping up just tell me and I'll slow down

Bye, Love Ya

Don't forget to comment and like.