17- Morning fun

🔥(Nashi's P.O.V)🔥

I woke up.

Well, shit.

It only took me so long to realize the pounding headache and the sore limbs.

And don't let me forget the arm around my waist.

Wait, what?

I was feeling an abnormal lack of heat beside me. I turn around to see the one and only...

Storm Fullbuster,

Shirtless,

Holding me like I'm his child.

What the actual fuck?

I was about to make a scene but the minute I moved I regretted it. My body screamed in pain.

What happened last night?

Did he and I-?

I raise up the covers to see that I am fully clothed.

Thank Mavis.

I look at Storm and observe his features. He looks completely relaxed and at ease. He was in a peaceful bliss.

He was beautiful.

I decided to stay put, not only because my body seems to hate me, but because I kinda enjoy being this close to Storm.

I ended up just staring at his face for the next forty-five minutes like a creep.

I examined his whole face. The way his his hair floats up when he exhales. The thickness of his eyelashes. I even saw the faintest amount of freckles on bridge of his nose.

Then my eyes were drawn towards his lips.

They look so soft

I hoisted myself up on my elbows and neared myself towards his face.

I wonder what would happen if I...

I left a quick kiss on his lips.

Is it creepy to kiss someone while they're sleeping?

I quickly crash my head into my pillow with my heart pounding.

I looked up and realized he was still sleeping.

His lips.

Holy crap they were soft.

I neared myself towards his face again and his eyes started to flutter open. I quickly launched my self away from him onto the other side of the bed.

He saw my reaction and lets out the sexiest chuckle I've ever heard.

"Do you normally kiss people while they're sleeping?" he teases with a smirk on his face. My face turns as red as Rosemary's hair. I dug my face into my pillow so that he couldn't see my embarrassment.

He lets out a low laugh and says, "You're too adorable."

I blush at this comment. I didn't know it was possible to blush this much.

We sat in silence for a while until I decided to break it, "I'm sorry for getting so wasted yesterday. I ruined my chance at getting to go on missions with you guys," I said in full disappointment in myself.

I feel his cold arms wrap around me and pull me close to his body.

"You don't have to apologize. I should've kept a closer eye on you. Trust me Nashi, we've all done something as stupid as getting drunk." He soothes. "Besides, you were more than entertaining. You were so scared when that guy attacked you."

"I wasn't scared!" I almost sounded like a child. "I'm not scared of anything!"

Except the dark.

"Oh, yea?"

"Yea,"

"Are you sure about that?" He teased.

"Mhm," I stubbornly reply.

Storm then rolled on top of me and caged me in between his bulky arms.

"Are you sure?" He asked with a dark look in his eyes.

This time I didn't say anything but swallowed.

I sometimes hate him so much. He knows that he has this effect on me and uses it against me.

He suddenly got really close to my face. "This doesn't scare you?" He puts a light kiss on my jaw.

My breathing got heavy and my heart was hammering against my chest.

"Or this?" He leaves another kiss under my ear.

I shake my head furiously.

"Well guess what Dragneel? You definitely scare me." He grabs my hand and puts it on his chest. "Do you feel that? That's how much you scare me. That's how nervous I get every time I'm around you."

His heart was pounding just as much as mine was.

I pushed him off of me and he landed on his back.

Before he could say anything, I straddled myself on top of him.

I decided to be bold and tease him for a while. He seems to enjoy doing it all the time. It's my turn.

I started to slowly slide my hand down his chest, tracing little circles with my fingers. My hands then made their way to his perfect godlike abs. I traced every single one of them painfully slow.

I noticed Storm's breathing started to pick up. He put his hands behind his head and just watched me do my thing.

I then decided to bend down and give him a soft peck on the lips. I then went down to his beautifully defined jaw and left a bunch of angel kisses on it. I went even lower and started attacking his neck. I went to the area that connects his neck and his shoulder, and started to suck.

He let out a small groan.

I did what he would never expect.

I bit that spot.

"Ahh! Fuck, Nashi!" He let out a very masculine groan.

I suddenly felt something big and hard poke my groin.

No.

That can't be what I think it is.

I did that?

"It looks like we might have a little situation," he said with his cheeks pink from embarrassment.

Little?

That did not feel little.

I quickly got off of him and he quickly scurried into the bathroom.

That's what you get for messing with me.

Is it bad that I wanted to take care of his little situation myself.

What the fuck am I thinking?

I'm thinking that next time I'll suck him off and call it a day.

Absolutely not in a million years.

Where are these dirty thoughts coming from.

It can't be that his sexiness just takes away my innocence.

I sometimes would read the romance books in the library and they would sometimes get a little bit steamy.

Or maybe I'm just gonna have my period.