Walk along the garden

He looks at me, "Oh really? But why are you looking down? Do I look that bad?" He lifts my chin up.

I look up to him. This is the first time that someone hasn't judged me for the status of my family. I am so happy for the change.

"No. So..... I heard that you recently moved out of your parents' house. Where do you live now?" I say, smiling.

Finally someone who doesn't care about my family's status. I usually get those disgusted looks when I say that my family isn't all that rich at these sorts of places.

"I live with my best friends. All seven of us bought an apartment together for us to stay." He says.

"Who might those friends be?" I ask as we start doing small swirls.

"Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook. You might know them." He says as I go round him and we repeat the steps.

"Yeah, I know them. So basically the most popular guys." I say.

He smiles sheepishly. "We are more than just popular guys, you know?" I twirl around.

"Ahhh! It's so rude of me, right? I am sorry." I say, giving him a small smile.

"It's alright. Everyone does the same thing." He gives me a sad smile.

"Well, that's going to change. Friends?" I ask, with a wide smile.

"Friends. It's good to know that at least one person understands." He smiles.

The music gets faster and better. We don't stop but start moving according to the beat.

"Are you a dancer too?" I ask him. His moves are beautiful and smooth as well as sharp.

"I like dancing but I wasn't allowed to learn since my father wanted me to concentrate on business studies." He says.

"You're really good. I could dance with you all night long." I say.

He blushes and laughs softly. The next song plays. It's really fast and modern. Basically a party song.

We continue dancing while smiling at each other. As the song comes to an end, I am in his arms.

We smile at each other and look away.

Suddenly I notice that everyone is staring at us. The whole crowd is quiet. Suddenly they start clapping.

We look at each other, confused about what is happening. Tae and Taehyung comes towards us and say, "Woah! That was so good." "You guys dance so well together."

"Why are they clapping?" I ask, still confused.

"Because you were awesome, Jagiya." Tae says.

Jimin and I look at each other and blush deeply.

The crowd goes back to doing their thing. Four of us head towards the food.

"Taehyung, what do you have to say about your beautiful girlfriend? You have been dating for three months now." I say as we eat some kind of fish, cooked very well.

"She is perfect. I don't know what else to say." He says, looking at his sweetheart.

"I think I should get going. My father is calling me. Bye!" Jimin says suddenly and goes into the crowd.

"I want to get some fresh air. I am heading outside. I'll be in the garden." I tell the lovebirds.

I wave at them as I go out of the room to the hallway. I go the familiar way to the kitchen and go out the backdoor to the garden.

I walk along the beautiful path, my heels clicking on the tiles.

I look around at the beautiful plants and the sound of the party slowly starts to fade away.

I walk to my favourite tree and sit under it, after taking off my heels. I look up at the sky, studded with stars.

"You were dancing with someone else? What were you thinking? Huh? Don't you know that her father is a major shareholder?" I hear a voice.

"You never learn. You just keep spending your time on useless things. Haven't I told you that you should concentrate on business?" The voice says again. He sounds really angry.

"Tell me Park Jimin, when are you going to start doing things right?" He asks again.

Jimin? Wait, so was this his father who was scolding him?

"You're so useless. I am going to stop trying now. I can't waste my time on you, I have more important things to attend to." His father says.

I hear footsteps. I quickly hide under a bush nearby. I see a man walk away.

When he is out of my sight, I step out of my hiding place. I walk to the other side of the tree to see Jimin staring on the ground.

He looks extremely angry and sad at the same time. He suddenly walks to the tree and punches it multiple times.

I run towards him and grab his hand.

"You're hurting yourself." I scream as he looks at me. His expression changes. A look of concern settles on his face.

"What are you doing here? You were inside with them." He asks.

"I came to get some fresh air. I hear some of your.... conversation." I say, looking down.

"You did?" He asks, looking down too.

"I am sorry for intruding." I say. I look at his hand in mine. There are scratches on his hand. Blood is slowly oozing out.

"You're hurt. Let's get you inside. We need to treat it." I grab him by his shoulders and pull him towards the house.

"Don't worry! I will be okay." He says.

"No, you wouldn't. Now, cooperate or I will have to drag you till the house." I say.

We walked into the house through the back room into the kitchen. I ask him to sit on a chair and take the First Aid kit.

I wash his hands and start treating the wounds. He just sits there silently.

After I finish, he says, "Can you do me a favour?"

"Sure. Anything. If I can." I saying turning to look at him.

He bites his lips and closes his eyes for a second.