Threat

The rest of the day goes on without any interesting developments. I just go about my classes till five o'clock and rush home to get ready for the Jung cosmetics project.

But on the door, I see an unexpected gift. I take the note with red letters scrolled across.

"Is that red ink or blood?" Tae asks me. I shake my head.

I read the letter:

Dear Y/N,

You better forget about the Jung cosmetics deal. Or else, next time it'll be your sister's blood instead of red ink. So, be a good girl and don't go tonight.

Yours sincerely,
A friend.

"What the .........?" I begin after reading. Tae also reads over my shoulders.

"Okay, so nothing much. Just a threat." Tae lets out a fake laugh. I stare at her.

"You, Ms.Y/L aren't going for that project. You're staying away from Jung cosmetics." Tae immediately says, staring back.

"Is Jiwoo going to be okay? Let me call her!" I tell her. I take my phone and immediately call Jiwoo.

"Hey Unnie! What happened?" Jiwoo asks in a jolly voice.

"Are you Okay?" I ask in a panicked tone.

"Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?" Jiwoo laughs.

"Yeah. I was just worried. Got to go, bye!" I fake laugh and hang up.

"So, Jiwoo is safe. Who do you think did this? Why would anyone want you to not go?" Tae says as we cautiously entered the apartment.

"I have no idea. Any guesses?" I ask back. Tae shakes her head and we sit on the couch.

I really don't know what on earth has happened to my life. It has suddenly become a drama of sorts and I have no idea what is happening.

I email the company and tell them that I can't come due to an 'inevitable situation'.

I try to forget about what happened and try to study. As per usual, I go to bed after practice and a shower.

Next day, I wake up and go as per usual to my classes. Nothing much happens. The whole week goes that way.

During the weekend, I am busy with studies and dance classes. We have exams the coming week so I prepare a lot for that.

The exam week too goes by without any interesting incidents.

After the final exam, I get out of the exam hall and bump into Tae. We head home together and celebrate the beginning of our vacations.

We sit on the couch and eat pop corn while watching some movies.

Suddenly, I get a call from Jimin. "Hey? Y/N?" He says in a unsure voice.

"Hello Jimin." I greet him in a jolly voice.

"Hmm. Do you think you will be able to ..... you know.... get a coffee with me or maybe dinner?" I can imagine Jimin being all red while saying this.

I giggle. "Are you asking me out on a date?" I question him.

"If you want to." He says in a childish voice.

"Well, Park Jimin, I would love to get that coffee with you. As a date."
I reply confidently.

"Okay. Then, tomorrow morning? Around nine?" He asks.

"Yeah sure." I answer happily. We hang up and Tae pokes me.

"Dang girl! You got yourself a date! Woo!" She says. I smile at her.

But inside, my mind is a turmoil. Am I using him? To get closer to Jungkook? Can I save my sister? Is the one who sent the note one of the seven friends? 

Please, tell me if you like the story. I really want to know what you think of it.