Finale?

So, it's being a couple of days since we found out about the things and we planned how we are going to convince our family that we are the real their real kids.

We talked to our 'parents' and we told them that we know about everything and asked us if we were mad.

We obviously said that we had only gratitude in our hearts for them. We thanked them for taking care of us.

We just got back the DNA test results from lab. We are sitting around the boys' living room with Tae, getting ready to go meet our family.

We somehow convinced the gang that Jungkook and Jiwoo are out of station, so they don't have to get involved with their activities.

"Let's go?" Hoseok asks. We nod and get up. Jimin, Jungkook, Tae, Taehyung and Hoseok are accompanying us (Jiwoo and me).

We get into two cars. Jimin and I are going together in his car. The rest are going in Hoseok's SUV.

Jimin starts the car after the others have gone.

"Are you nervous?" He asks as we get on the road. I nod.

"It's going to be alright." He says and smiles at me. I return the smile.

"Now, concentrate on driving." I say as I laugh. He looks right ahead with a small smile.

We sit in a comfortable silent as we drive towards our destination. But, unfortunately that silence doesn't last for long.

"Is that car following us?" I ask as I stop a car which has been behind us for a long time.

"I think so too." He says and turns right. "Let's see." He goes off route.

The car follows us as we go in a circle to return to the same road.

"Yeah. Definitely following us." Jimin confirms my fear. He increases the speed.

I look behind and try to catch a glimpse of the passengers. The passengers I can see are covered up and disguised.

The car speeds up as well and comes to our side.

"Jimin? I don't have a good feeling about this." I say as the car comes side to side with us.

"That makes two of us." He says as he increases the pace once again. The car continues to be by our side.

It's a rather green and inhabited region. There is not much traffic either.

The car suddenly bangs into us. "I think they are trying to run us over." Jimin says as he tries to stay on the road.

The other car bangs into us again and again.

"I have a really bad feeling about this." I say as it continues to bang into us.

The road starts to elevate and the sides start to go deep. The car finally bangs into us with more force than before.

I scream as the car flips off the road to the grassy land below. I feel Jimin grab my hand as the car falls down.

We squeeze each other's hand as the car crashes and the glass breaks and I feel the pain as the glass and metal pieces cut me.

Then I feel myself loses consciousness as the pain increases.

Vote and comment on this chapter if you liked it. Please check out my other works. Love you!!!