Surprise

I see Tae waiting for me, next to her convertible. I run over and get in. She too gets in.

"I know that face. Y/N, what happened? Or should I ask who happened?" Tae smirks at me as she starts the car.

"Aish! Why is everyone always asking the same thing? Nothing happened! I am just happy that we are finally getting a place." I say.

"By the way, why was your shift so long today? Your classes were supposed to be over at three thirty." Tae asks.

"I got a new student. I am working extra time to save up enough money." I say. I have to keep Jimin's secret.

"Aish! Pabo! I told you right? There is no need for the money. You just live with me. Jagiya, I won't let you pay." Tae says.

"No worries. I'll pay for the electricity, food, etc, till I finish paying my share." I say smiling.

"Ya, pabo! Use the money for something else!" She shouts. "What's up with the Jung cosmetics deal, by the way?"

"I haven't checked my email yet. I'll check it now." I say as I scroll through my email.

"Oh there it is! So, basically I have to work on this photo shoot on Monday. It's at eight o'clock in the evening. So, I have time. Then they will decide how to continue. Oh my goodness! I still can't believe this is happening." I scream.

"Me too. I am so happy for you, Jagiya." She says. She plays some songs on the player and we sing along.

Soon, we reach the apartment. We step out and Tae leads me to the twentieth floor.

"Wow! This place is fantastic." I say looking at the white, gray and black walls and floor of the grand hallway.

"I love it!" Tae exclaims. She heads to the second door on the right. There are only four doors in the corridor, excluding the elevator, steps and emergency exit.

She presses the door bell and we wait.

A middle aged man opens the door and smiles at us. "Are you the customers?" He asks.

"Yes, can we come in?" Tae asks. We return his wide smile.

He leads into the grand apartment. We look around at the lavish apartment. I absolutely love it.