Moving

I get late the next day, around nine o'clock. I am awaken by a smiling Jiwoo.

"Unnie, Tae is here. Get up!" Jiwoo shouts.

"Huh?" I quickly get up and get ready. I walk into to the living room later to find Tae talking to my family.

"Hey Tae!" I hug her and sit next to her.

"Hey! So ... when are we leaving?" Tae asks, unable to hide the excitement in her voice.

"I have to pack only the basic stuff. The rest is done." I say. "Omma, I am hungry." I say.

My mom serves breakfast and we all eat the food together.

After finishing my packing, which only takes twenty minutes, we go to the apartment and I keep my things in my room.

Tae drops me at my workplace. I reach the studio right in time.

The time table from yesterday repeats. Soon, it my last class for the day with Jimin.

"Hey Jimin!" I wish him as he comes in. He wishes me back.

We learn the choreography for 'Take that shit off' by Vinny West.

Jimin learns it quickly. We practice it a lot and then practice GDFR as well.

"Okay, that's it. Make sure you practice the dances. Your next class is on Saturday." I say as we get ready to leave.

We step out of the studio and Jackson comes out of the office.

"Hey Jackson! What are you doing here now?" I greet him with a hug.

He returns the hug and lifts me up. "Hey! I was just practising for my auditions at JYP." He smiles and puts me down.

"When is it?" I ask stepping back.

"It's next week." He says. All of us start walking towards the front door.

"Who is this?" Jackson asks gesturing towards Jimin.

"Oh! That's my new student. Jimin meet Jackson. He is an instructor here." I smile at both of them.

Jimin gives him cold smile and shakes his hand. Jackson pulls him in for a hug.

"Hello! You got a really good instructor." Jackson says.

"I would say so." Jimin says coldly.

"Okay, I'll get going. Bye!" Jackson says when I lock the door.

"Bye!" I say as he walks away.

"Where are you headed?" Jimin asks giving me a plastic smile.

"To the apartment. What happened to you?" I laugh at his expression.

"Nothing. I'll drop you." He grabs my hand and pulls me towards his car.

"Okay. Okay. Woah boy!" I say. When we reach the car, he opens the door and gestures me to get in.

"Seriously, What's up with you?" I ask while laughing. I get in.

"Nothing." He gets in and starts driving. "So, when are you having a party?" His real smile is back.

"What party?" I ask, confused.

"You just got a new place. You should definitely have a party." He says.

"Oh no, we are not. If we have a party, the people are just going to leave the house a mess. And it's too much work." I say.

"Aish! There goes another party opportunity!" He pouts. I laugh. "Real smart of you."

"I know, right?" I say sassily. It's his turn to laugh. "Now, concentrate on driving."

We soon reach the apartment and go to our apartments.

"Hello Tae!" I shout as I flop on the couch.

"Aish! Shut up! Can't you see me checking out anime boys?" Tae says, her eyes glued to the television.

Some really, like seriously hot anime character is walking down a hallway.

"Wow! He looks good." I say.

"Eyes off him. He is mine. I called dips on him first. You don't even watch anime." Tae says.

"So? Hot boys are hot boys. Nothing else goes into that." I smile cheesily.

"You are sweaty. Eww!" She shouts.

"Okay. Okay. Oppa, I am going to take a shower." I get up.

"By the way, I am over the oppa phase." She says.

"Thank goodness!" I say, laughing.

I head to my room and take a long shower. I get out and wear a red shirt, tucked in, and black pants.

I go back to the living room. Tae is staring at another hot anime guy.

"Wow! Anime doesn't run out of hot guys, does it?" I ask.

"Nope. Your mom called. You forgot your phone at home." She says. "Want a ride?"

"Nah. I am good. I'll take the bus. The city looks really good in the night time when traveling by bus." I say.

"Okay, come home soon!" She shouts as I head to the door.

"Yeah! Bye!" I wave at a distracted Tae. I shake my head, smiling and close the door.

I go down and walk to bus stop. I get on the first bus and sit down on a free seat.

The bus reaches my house in no time and I get off. It's a five minute walk to my house from here.

I walk slowly, enjoying the cold night air and the stars. I suddenly hear someone breathing behind me.

Before I can turn around, I feel cold metal come in contact my head.

My vision becomes blurry and I start losing consciousness quickly. The ground feels like it is moving and everything goes black.

Woah! What's happening?