New start.

After we finish, we are asked to follow Yesung again.

"Where are we?" I ask him as we walk through another tunnel.

"Just outside the city."He replies quickly and continues.

We come out of the tunnel to a scene of the sun setting. We look around and find a car. Yesung leads us to the car and opens the door.

"Jack will take you to the city and Taehyung will meet you there. You guys will immediately be taken to the police so don't worry, Okay?" He says as we get in.

We nod and the door closes. Jack greets us and speeds up the car to go to the city. As we buzz past the greenery I think about everything that happened in the past months.

I never imagined anything like this ever happening, even in my wildest dreams.

We soon arrive at our destination and are greeted by Taehyung. We wave at Jack as the car zooms away.

"We're going to the police station right now. And Y/N your real family will be there. So brace yourself." He says as we enter the next car.

As I sit, tension clouding my head, I feel Jimin slowly hug me. I look at him and smile. "Everything will be alright." He says as I hug him back.

"Taehyung, how is Jiwoo? Is she okay? And Tae?" I ask as I lean towards him.

"Yeah. Don't worry! They are perfectly okay. The police is gonna help us with the rest of the things." He says with a bright smile. "Everyone was so worried about you."

I sigh as I hold Jimin's hand and lean back against the comfortable seat.

As soon as we arrive at our destination, we are lead to a room with all our friends and my real and adoptive parents.

They slowly get as they see me and Jimin. My adoptive parents run over and hug both of us.

After they move away, my real parents slowly walk towards me as if in a daze. "Crystal ? ... I mean Y/N?" My mom, who is a woman in her lates forties with a beautiful smile and gorgeous features, says as she holds my hand.

".. omma? .." I can't believe this is finally happening. I hesitate before I hug them both.

We all start crying as we hug each other and my parents kiss my forehead as they pat my head and smile through the tears.

"We are so glad to finally meet you.. Y/N, welcome to the family!" My dad says as he hugs me tightly. 

"Thank you appa!!" I say as I wipe away my tears.

I look around the room to find Hoseok and Jiwoo and I run to them and hug them both.

Was this mess finally over?

No, it's not. I am so sorry for making you wait so long for this chapter. I'll continue updating as often as possible and thank you so much for all the love and support. It really makes me so happy.

Make sure to vote and comment if you like the chapters.

Hugs and kisses from Cheonsa.