First class

"Were you leaving?" Jimin asks me.

"Yeah. I am done for the day." I smile at both of them.

"About that Y/N, you mind another class? Solo. For Jimin." Bongyoung says, giving me a knowing smile.

I gulp. Solo classes? With him? How am I supposed to do anything during the class? I look at the handsome man in front of me, looking at me with puppy eyes.

"Yeah. Okay." I say. I mean it's not like I love the idea of getting to spend time with Jimin, I am doing it for the extra cash. Or maybe both.

Jimin's smile widens. I open the door to the studio and lead them in.

"Welcome to your new dance class Jimin!" I say, showing him the place. He looks at the mirrors on all the walls with fascination.

Bongyoung elbows me and goes out. "I am leaving. Make sure to lock the place before leaving, Y/N. Bye!" He shouts as he leaves.

Oh shoot! What the heck, Park Bongyoung? How dare you put me through this sweet torture? Ahhh!

I look at Jimin. "So, shall we start?" I ask the excited guy.

He nods, the smile never leaving his face. "By the way, Y/N? Can we keep this a secret? I don't want to fall in trouble. Please don't tell anyone." His puppy eyes do their magic.

"Uhmm. Sure. Yeah. No problem. Let's start." I say, nervously.

"So, first I want you to walk from that corner towards me according to the beat. You can add grooves as you walk. Got it?" I say as I switch to teacher mode. I play a random song.

Jimin looks lost. "Can you show me what you mean?" He says.

"That defeats the purpose of the task. Just go to that corner and when the beat drops walk towards me. Okay?" I say.

He nods and goes to his corner. As the beat drops, he walks towards me, exactly following the beat. He starts looking down but by the third step, makes eye contact with me.

He walks elegantly and confidently. His eyes focus on me. He looks too good for words to be able to describe him.

He reaches right in front of me, inches from me. I am amazed at the audacity of this man. Why you gotta be so rude? And so hot? And so sexy? And so pretty? Ok, I am gonna stop now.

"Hmmmm. That ... was really good. I am impressed." I say as I moves little away. I give him an encouraging smile.

He looks proud and happy. "Really? Thank you."

"Now you have to walk again but you have to snap at every third step. Okay?" I say, snapping back to teacher mode.

He does it precisely. He is really good at this.

I add more grooves as we repeat this for half an hour. He does everything with impressive confidence and precision.

"Wow! I have never had such an easy time teaching a newbie. You're awesome at this. I am glad you decided to learn dance." I compliment him.

He turns slightly red and bites his lower lip. "That makes me really happy. Are we done so soon?" He almost pouts.

"Oh no! We still have half an hour to go." I say. His face brightens up.
"So, I think you're good enough to start with an easy choreography. What about GDFR?" I ask.

"Sounds spectacular." He straightens his body and looks at me with an excited smile.

I teach him the chorus and final rap part which is only thirty five seconds of dancing. By the end of thirty minutes, he finishes learning the choreography.