Smirk

I basically am half asleep through out class. Tae pokes me eventually to keep me awake.

After the morning class, we go to the cafeteria to eat our lunch.

"Aish! Y/N, get up! Eat your food. You didn't even have breakfast. I'll eat your sandwich otherwise, okay?" Tae pokes me as I fall asleep again.

"Huh? No, I am eating, I am eating." I quickly snap from my sleep and stuff the sandwich in my face.

I quickly finish my lunch and drift off to sleep. Tae continues to slowly devour her beautiful baby, called a sandwich.

"Yah! Jimin is coming." She pokes me again.

I suddenly sit up and adjust my hair and blink to look more awake. "Is he coming?" I whisper.

She nods. "Coming here." I practice smiling.

"Hey Y/N!" His voice sounds sweetly in my ears.

I turn around and smile at him. "Hey Jimin!"

"How are you feeling?" He asks. "Got any sleep during the lecture?"

I laugh and reply, "Yeah." He waves and heads towards his friends who are sitting near the door.

I look at Jungkook and catch him staring at me. I smile at him and he returns a smirk. He turns away to talk to Taehyung.

Tae waves at her boyfriend and he waves back, smiling.

What's up with Jungkook? Why is he part of a drug circle? I can't find any logical explanations.

What if I get close to Jimin? Then I will be a able to spy on Jungkook. I might be able to find his story.

But I can't do that. I shouldn't use Jimin. He has been a gentleman to me. I can't use him.

I genuinely do like him. I do want to get close to him.

But, if I can get my sister out of this mess? Would I still say no to using Jimin?

But, will I be really using him if I like him. I will not be acting. I can also help my sister out.

"Ya! Why are you staring at Jimin? That's creepy!" Tae exclaims.

I snap out of my thoughts and see that Jimin and Jungkook are sitting next to each other.

"I am sorry." I sayin a quiet voice and turn around to look at the table.

"Something is wrong, is it just because you lost sleep?" Tae asks.

Wait, is it that obvious? I can't let anyone know. My head is about to bust.

I read my phone ding. I look at my messages.

Yesung: Hey! So, you are going to help! Jiwoo is a nice kid. She doesn't deserve to suffer like this. But, you have to keep this a secret, even from Jiwoo. I don't want her to get involved.

Y/N: I agree. By the way, can I switch for Jiwoo? Without her knowing. I'll replace her.

Yesung: As in, the drug circle?

Y/N: Yes. But, she won't agree to this.

Yesung: You can't do it without her agreeing. Only with both parties agreeing can you switch.

Y/N: Oh! What can I do to help?

Yesung: You will have to get close to one of the top members. That will help you.

Y/N: Is Jungkook one of them?

Yesung: YOU KNOW HIS NAME?

Y/N: I know him but I am not close to him.

Yesung: This is perfect. Get close to him.

Y/N: This might take some time. I'll try my best.

So, please tell me how the story is going!!! I hope you like it. By the way, make sure to check out my new project:

 By the way, make sure to check out my new project: