Errands

As we exit the studio, I lock the front door and put the key in my bag.

"How are you going home?" Jimin asks me as we walk towards his car. It's a beautiful sports car. Since I am horrible at cars I have no idea which one it is.

"I have to go the grocery store first and then I'll catch a bus." I say.

"I also wanted to go to the grocery store. Let's go together!" He says, slightly blushing.

Him? Grocery store? Wait, what? He does his own shopping? Woah!

"Okay then. Let's go to Mr.Tan's store. I am a regular customer there. We will get good discounts." I say, as we get in.

"Sure." Jimin says. "Seatbelt." He leans over and pulls the seatbelt on my side. His face is close to my cheeks. He finishes and moves back to his place.

I turn red. He was like really close. I almost fainted.

During the short drive, we taught about college.

When we reach there, we go in and are greeted by Mr.Tan. We walk around the store and I take the necessary items.

Jimin walks along with me and smiles at me. Whenever I look at him, I watch him staring at me.

"Aren't you taking the things?" I ask when I finish my shopping.

"Uhh. Yeah." He grabs five packs of potato chips and a pack of some sauce. He also grabs a pack of beer.

"I am done. The guys are having a movie night." He says.

We head to the counter and pay for our purchases. We walk back to the parking lot.

"Okay then. Bye! See you at the studio tomorrow!" I say as I get ready to go to the bus stop.

"Wait! Wait! I'll drop you at your house. It's only five thirty. I have to get home only by seven o'clock." He offers, running to my side.

"No problem. I'll go home myself. It's okay. Thank you." I say, lifting my shopping bag.

"No. I insist. Please, let me drop you off." He says, grabbing my hand.

I laugh at his cute act. "Okay then. Let's go." We walk to the car and get in.

"So, where is your house?" Jimin asks as we get out of the parking lot.

"Naman street. Near the Aro printing press." I say. "Do you know that place?"

"Yeah. I go through that route all the time. Which one is your house?" He asks.

"House no.13." I say. I adjust my coat and move it closer to my body. It's really cold.

"Are you feeling cold? I'll turn down the AC." He says and does so.

"Problems of wearing dance clothes." I smile sheepishly.

"They look good on you." Jimin whispers.

"Huh?" I ask, unsure if I heard that right. I think of my dance clothes which perfectly show off my body shape.

"No thing. I was just trying to remember something." He says, blushing.

We reach my house by this time. I get out and thank him.

"Oh no problem. It was a pleasure." Jimin says smiling.

"Unnie ! Unnie ! Unnie!" My sister shouts as she runs towards me on the sidewalk.

"Who is that?" Jimin asks looking back.

"That's my younger sister. Jiwoo." I say. Jiwoo stands next to me and looks at us. Jimin steps out of the car and stands next to me.

"Hey Jiwoo! You came back from your combined study." I say, hugging her. "This is Park Jimin. Mr.Park's son." I say.

"Hello! Good evening! My name is L/N Jiwoo. Nice to meet you!" She says, extending her hand.

"Hello Jiwoo! Nice meeting you too! I didn't know you had a sister, Y/N." Jimin says. They shake hands.

"What? Y/N? You didn't tell your boyfriend about me?" She asks looking at me.

Jimin and I suddenly start coughing. "He is not my boyfriend." I tell her. We both are blushing.

"Opps. My bad. Sorry! But you look cute together." She says.

I bite my lower lip and stare at my sister. I can feel the environment get awkward.

"Uhm. Anyway, Jimin, thanks for the ride." I say, turning to him.

"Jimin oppa, come on in! Mom has made kimchi. You came till here. You shouldn't go home without trying mom's kimchi." Jiwoo suddenly says.

"Yes, Jimin. If you have time, come on in! Jiwoo is right. Mom's kimchi is absolutely delicious." I say.

"Okay. I have time." He says and we lead him into our small house.

"Mom! Dad! We're home! And we have company!" I shout as we get in and go to the dining room.

"Ahh! Y/N! Jiwoo! Dad is going to be late to come from work. Who's your friend?" My mom asks.

"Mom, this is Park Jimin." I say, "Jimin, meet my mom." I introduce them.

"Ahhh! Mr.Park's son. You look very handsome. Hope everything is going well?" My mom says, a wide warm smile on her face.

"Yes. Hello!" Jimin says in a timid manner.

"All of you wash your hands. I made kimchi." Mom says.

"Mom, I have to go out with Tae to check out our apartment. She will be here in thirty minutes. I am going to get ready. Sorry Jimin! I won't be able to keep you company. Jiwoo, be nice to oppa, okay?" I say and head to my room.

I take a shower and slip into my clothes. I wear a pair of jeans and a oversized off shoulder top. I do my makeup.

"Y/N? Can I come in? It's Jimin." Jimin shouts from behind the door.

I head to the door and open it. He is standing there, looking at me.

"Hey! I am going home. Thanks for inviting me. I'll see you tomorrow. Bye!" He says, quickly. He is blushing and looking at me, up and down.

"Uhm. Okay. Thank you for everything as well. See you." I say. I walk with him till his car.

"Y/N?" He suddenly says before getting in the car. "You look very beautiful in that top." He smirks.

"Thanks!" I say, confused as to why he was smirking.

He gets in and drives away. I go back to my room and look at the mirror. What was so special about this top?

Then I get it. The top is such that it shows a little cleavage. That's why he was acting weird. I laugh, remembering how he acted.

I get ready completely and grab my things to go down when I get a text from Tae.