14

Narrator's POV

Narrator's POV

Jungkook carried Eunhee. Her body was light as feather in his arms. Her face dugged deep in Jungkook's chest and her breath was hitting his coat.

Gently, Jungkook placed her in her neat bed. It was his first time entering her room. Her room was neat and everything were kept in place. Unlike his, that is piled up with paperworks. There was also a picture of her and a boy on the nightstand.

'Who the hell is that?'

Without realising, jealousy suddenly welled inside him as he stared at the smiling Eunhee and the boy she was hugging. Jungkook had a frown etched on his face, thinking it was her ex-boyfriend.

Jungkook snatched the picture that was put nicely inside the frame. Taking out the picture, he wanted to scrunched it into a piece of crumpled ball but halted when he saw scribbles on the back of the picture.

It wrote, 'Dearest brother, I missed you a lot. I wish you are still here alongside with mother and father.'

Guilty settled in his chest as he reads the handwriting that was written by Eunhee. Dried tears can be seen on the picture.

There was a brief pause before Jungkook continued to put the picture back in the frame.

Out of the blue, Eunhee moaned and mumbled some inaudible words. She turned around on the bed as the mattress creaked. She was facing Jungkook and lets out a soft snores.

"You weren't snoring last time."

He unconsciously carved a smile on his lips.

"Is it because you were aware that you were in my room last time?"

Jungkook pinched Eunhee's nose softly. Eunhee grunted in her sleep and she unconsciously smacked Jungkook's hand away. Jungkook was a bit shock but continued to tease her.

As he kept on teasing the sleeping Eunhee, his eyes slowly trailed down to her red stained lips. Her pouty lips slight parted as soft snores filled the silent room.

Jungkook suddenly remembered the kiss he shared with Eunhee on their wedding ceremony. The taste of her lips glued on his as he craved for more. He reminiscenced on how her trembling hands cupped his cheeks before clumsily clashing her teeth onto his when she tried to kiss him.

Jungkook laughed by himself as he remembered how adorable and clumsy Eunhee was back then. He knew, she had become less bright when she married him. He knew how he had ruined her life.

'I know you don't want to marry me'.

Jungkook thought inside as he stroked strands of her curly hair. He rested his chin on his hand while gazing at Eunhee's face.

"But I will not let you go,, I will steal your first-time in everything; even if that means you will hate me."

Jungkook murmured softly in Eunhee's ear ㅡ lock of hair twirled around his finger. He caressed her red cheek ㅡ bringing his face closer to her, feeling her breath fanning his face.

"And I will steal this again, like I did before."

A smirk curled on his lips before he smashed them on Eunhee's. He pressed his lips further, tasting the alcohol on her lips.

Suddenly, Eunhee's hands reached for Jungkook's cheeks. She cupped his face, responding back to his kiss. Jungkook opened his eyes in shock ㅡ realising that Eunhee was awake.

He didn't wants to stop ㅡ so they continued.

-

BITCH I ACTUALKY DIDNT WANNA MAKE THEM KISS YET BUT IT HAPPENED SO AKDHDKDJDK