Edward and Winry After Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood

Its just after Ed leaves on the last episode of Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, but then he returns. Ed can still use his alchemy and he has his automail arm. there will also be some Roy and Riza moments.

Winry's POV

I was working when i head Den barking out side. I stood up and went to the balcony to see what Den was barking at. It was Ed, my Ed.

Edward had been gone for almost four months, now he is back again yay.

I ran down stairs past granny and yanked the door open, to see a smiling Ed petting Den.

“Hey Winry, how’s it going.”

I ran to him and when we hit the impact caused us both to fall to the ground. Granny came outside.

“Winry what is” she stopped mid-sentence when she saw Ed.

Ed and I looked at each other and burst into laughter. After laughing for a few minutes Ed stood up and then helped me up. If I didn’t know I would say that he grew another inch or two.

“So Ed what are you doing back.”

“What I cant come to visit you guys.”

“Of course you can silly its just that usually you only come when…” I didn’t have to finish that sentence I looked at Ed’s right arm. Then looked him in the eyes, he looked scared.

“Ed what did you do this time.”

“Nothing Winry. I promise.”

I held up my wrench “Edward.”

“Its not as bad as is usually is. I don’t think.”

Sigh “Alright come on.” I waved for him to follow me.

He knew the drill he took his shirt off and sat down. It took me a while to focus on the objective. I studied his arm. He was right it wasn’t that bad just a few screws was all he needed.

“I cant really move my fingers much either.”

“Well that’s because a few screws are missing.”

“Oh that makes since.’’

“Yah think.”

I took his arm off. So that I could fix it.

I looked at him. “So how about your leg.”

“Its fine.”

“Really Ed.”

“No, I think I got taller.”

I took his pants off to measure his legs.

“Winry.” he giggled my name.

“What.”

“Your enjoying this aren’t you.”

“Ed what are you talking about.”

“Oh nothing.”

“Ed behave I’ve done this a million times before.”

“Yeah I know.”

“So what happened this time or are you still not telling me anything.”

“Oh nothing just got into a fight with an Alchemist guy who thought that he could show me up.”

“What an idiot.”

“That’s what I thought too.”

“Okay well your leg is off by about two inches.”

“I did get taller that’s why it feels off when I walk.”

I put my sad face on.

“Winry what’s wrong.”

“Nothing.”

“Winry I know you better than that come on.”

“Its just that now I cant make fun of you for being short.”

“I hate it when you do that.”

“Yeah but its funny cuz you always go easier on me than any one else when someone calls you short.”

He just looked off to the other direction trying to avoid from looking at me.

I took his leg off and left him to go get a spare that he could wear for the time it takes to fix everything. It wouldn’t take long if I pulled all niters.

I walked back in with the spare.

“Here we go.”

“How long will it take.”

“About three to four days.”

“Oh good.”

“Okay you ready.”

“Yeah.”

I put his leg on. Hearing him in pain makes me feel bad but I know that it hurts a lot more than what he is letting on. It takes a lot I mean this stuff hurts for all the nerves and everything reconnecting to the automail.

“All done.” Looking at him he nodded once.

He laid down and feel asleep. I walked to my room to get started.