Chapter 1 Meet LightStar

LightStar POV

Hello, my name is LightStar but you could call me Light for short. I'm a femme seeker. Also a Decepticon medic. I have a blue paint job with pink highlights and yellow. My optic are a rare yellow color.

I work alongside two great friends

I work alongside two great friends. Knockout and Breakdown and like you already know. I'm a Decepticon.

Well, I was not always a Decepticons. I used to be an Autobot back when the war first began.

I change side because of two amazing mechs. We were always together ever since we were small. When we got older our friendship turn into something more. We became Sparkmates.

They are twins and their names are Skyquake and Dreadwing.

They joined the Decepticons while I was force by my Sire to join the Autobots.

Who's my Sire?

Well, that will be none other than the Autobot medic.

'Ratchet'

My Sire never approved of my love with the twins. He did everything in his power to keep me away from them but I still didn't let that stop me.

I had decided to follow my two Sparmkates. I knew that the Decepticons were evil but for Skyquake and Dreadwing I was capable of anything.

They were always there for me when other bully me or when I got in trouble. They were there by my side to protect me not like my Sire who only ignore me. So why stay with someone that never care.

So I manage to escape and find the Decepticons. I swore with my spark to be loyal to Lord Megatron if it means that I will be beside Skyquake and Dreadwing side. Ever since then I began working alongside the Decepticons to eliminate the Autobots.

Many things have changed ever since. Before we ever came to Earth. I got separated from both my Sparkmates.

Skyquake was sent away to secure a large storage of Energon on an unknown planet.

Dreadwing was sent on a mission in space and has not been seen or heard about.

I really miss them.

"LightStar....LightStar!.....LIGHTSTAR!" I got yelled in my audio receptor by the annoying seeker that we have as SIC.

'Starscream'

"Oh, my Primus! Damn you Screamer. You don't have to yell in my audio receptor!" I yelled back.

"Well, I been calling you stupid femme for the last 10 minutes but you been lost in your little world inside of that stupid processor of yours! And its Lord Starscream for you!" Starscream yelled.

"Over my dead body Screamer! Megatron will always be my one and only Master! You will never get my respect even after Megatron death!" I yelled and turned to walk away.