Chapter 40 The Final Fight

LightStar POV

":: Loud and clear old friend::" I heard Optimus replied. We immediately all cheered. I was so happy that tears had formed on my optics.

":: Listen to me. Megatron has managed to rebuild the omega lock on board his Warship. I deactivated the Decepticon's shielding system so you should be able to get a fix on my coordinates::" My Sire explained.

Just then, we heard shooting from the other side.

":: Optimus, you must hurry, Megatron is preparing to cyber form Earth as we speak::" my Sire told us before everything went silent on the other side.

":: Ratchet?::" Optimus asked, but we didn't get a reply back.

":: Autobots lock on those coordinates and prepare to storm the warship::" Optimus ordered.

"You heard our leader. We are going in, and we are going heavy. Gear up" Ultra Magnus ordered.

": See you soon, Light:" I heard Dreadwing tell me through our bond that we share as Sparkmates.

": Please, stay safe, Light:" Skyquake said.

": Don't worry, you two. I will. You two worry about yourself first. I love you two and be careful:" I said.

": We love you too, Light:" I heard both Skyquake and Dreadwing replied at the same time.

Immediately, we all got ready to go into the Warship and fight. I watched everyone get their weapons. I saw Raf immediately opened a Groundbridge for us, and we all went through without hesitation.

On the other side, we immediately engage in battle with the Vehicons. I kind of felt bad for killing them because I once was friends with them back when I was a Decepticon. I didn't want to do it, but I didn't have a choice.

":: The Omega Lock's control station is located on the lower deck. I'm making my way there now::" I heard my Sire say.

": Please, Sire. Be careful:" I said through the bond that we share as Sire and daughter.

": Don't worry, Light. I will:" my Sire replied back.

":: Copy, Ratchet. We will rendezvous at the objective::" I heard Optimus reply.

":: Arcee, lead stealth team to secure the Omega Lock. Ultra Magnus, you and the Wreckers storm the bridge. Prevent the Decepticons from targeting the device if the stealth team is delayed::" Optimus ordered.

":: Optimus, if we fail to secure the lock before it's ready to deploy, do we destroy it?::" Arcee asked.

":: I do not intend to squander a second to restore Cybertron::" Optimus replied.

So, like that I went with Arcee, Bumblebee, and Smokescreen to secure the Omega Lock, while Ultra Magnus, Wheeljack, and Bulkhead went to storm the bridge, but for some unknown reason, I knew that storming the bridge wasn't going to be easy because knowing Megatron he had Soundwave guarding the control room. I growled and came to a stop, getting the rest of the team's attention.

"What's wrong, LightStar?" Arcee asked.

"Go on without me" I said, turning my back to them.

": But, Light. Optimus orders us to...:" Bumblebee began, but I cut him off short.

"I know what Optimus ordered, but I need to do something else" I said before leaving by running to the control room as quickly as possible. I was lucky that I had the whole place memorized, or else I would have been lost a long time ago.

":: Ultra Magnus to all units. We will be delayed. Soundwave pulled one of his relocation tricks::" I heard Ultra Magnus' voice.

'Tsk, I knew it. I knew defeating Soundwave wasn't going to be easy' I thought.