Chapter 33 Failed

LightStar POV

It’s been a couple of days since I got harassed by that Mech named Starscream. I was at Shockwave’s laboratory. I was organizing a couple of data-pads. 

Just then, one of the data-pads fell to the ground. I sighed. I kneel down to pick it up but stopped when I saw a small flashback of me at a laboratory kneeling down to grab a data-pad before quickly standing up and running to a computer. I gasped. I remembered the formula.

I immediately picked the data-pad and looked around until my optics landed on Shockwave. I began to shake. This was bad. I was hoping that I didn’t remember the formula soon, but it looks like destiny is not on my side. This is really bad because Shockwave checks my mind at the end of the day in hopes that I might remember the formula that might cause the death of all Autobots.

‘I need to get out of here now’ I thought. I sneakily grabbed a pair of scalpels that Shockwave had on a tablet and hid it behind my back. I then watched Shockwave really closely and saw him busy working on something. I immediately got to work on deactivating the necklace around my neck.

“C’mon… C’mon…” I whispered, yelled. Finally, I heard a click. I closed my optics, thinking that I was about to get shocked again, but instead, I felt the necklace unwrapped from around my neck. I sighed.

I immediately tried to transform my servos into weapons, but I cursed when I remembered that Knockout had deactivated my weapons. I was unarmed. I looked at Shockwave and saw that he was still busy working. I immediately sneaked past him and past a bunch of tubes filled with yellow liquid where the Predacons were already forming.

I was now running away from Shockwave’s off-site laboratory. I was trying so hard to find the exit, but because the cave was enormous, it was nearly impossible to find the exit.

“C’mon… C’mon…. Scrap!” I yelled. 

‘A dead-end’ I thought.

I made it to a dead end. I immediately turned around. I began to look for a different path to get out of here. I tried to contact the Autobots, but unfortunately, I didn’t have a signal. I also tried to use Sky and Dread's bond, but they were way too far away from me to contact them.

Just then, I felt a servo wrapped around my neck. I screamed.

“Did you seriously think you could escape just like that, LightStar?” I heard Shockwave’s voice asked. I immediately grabbed the scalpel that I use to get the necklace off and stab Shockwave on the servo. I heard him curse in Cybertronian before throwing me to the wall. I yelled before my helm hit a rock, causing my vision to go blurry for a moment.

“You know, Light. I was actually planning on doing this after you got your memories back, but I think I will do it now” I heard him say. I then felt him lift me by the neck and began to drag me back to his laboratory. I immediately began to struggle to get free. I scratched at his servo, but he was not fazed and continued to drag me back.

“Grrr, let go of me!” I yelled.

Finally, we were back at his laboratory. I thought that now that we were back, he would let go of me, but no. He continued to drag me all the way to the center of his work station. I then was barely able to see him type something down on one of the computers before a hatch on the floor slide opened. I noticed that the inside was filled with the yellow liquid that the Predacon tubes were filled up with, but this one was combined with red and also was burning like lava. I immediately panicked and began to struggle more, but failed. He then lifted me above the liquid and looked at me straight on the optics.

“I really was hoping things could have been different, Light, but unfortunately, they are not” He said. He then dropped me. I screamed. I scream as I fall into the burning hot yellow liquid. I also scream so much louder when I then felt the liquid surrender my body. I felt like I was being burned alive.