Chapter 9 Second In Command (SIC)

LightStar POV

Well it's been a whole month now. I got over the fact that I was almost rape by Starscream but still get nightmares at night.

The good news is that Starscream is no more because he was captured by the Autobots. That what I heard but I'm not so sure about that because then the Autobots would have already known all our plans so yeah.

Airachnid was the reason that he got captured. With Starscream out, there was a new spot for the second in command and you won't believe who Lord Megatron chose as his second in command.

'ME'

I know I couldn't believe what I heard that day. I asked Lord Megatron to let me think this in which he accepts.

That was two days ago. Ever since Starscream tried to rape me I began to train more. I wanted to become stronger so I will no longer be scared of him or no one else.

Right now I'm on a mission with Knockout and Breakdown. We were supposed to retrieve this data cylinder but the Autobots came before we could have left the scene.

I was fighting the Autobot leader Optimus. He was great at fighting but thanks to my small size I was able to dodge all his attacks. I look around for the cylinder. I saw it but I also saw the Autobot human pet.

I block an attack from Optimus with my sword as well as I see the human trying to kick the cylinder in which she activated it. I quickly duck down under Optimus arm and run over to it while dodging every Autobot that got in my way.

Before I could get to the cylinder. I saw Breakdown push Bulkhead in front of the cylinder and a red light being shot into his helm. Knockout then grabs the cylinder.

"You really took one for the team Bulkhead. My team" Knockout said as a Groundbridge open up and he ran through it. Breakdown and I following behind.

Once on the other side, we took the cylinder to Lord Megatron. But Knockout and I found something shocking. The cylinder was empty.

"What do you mean is empty?" Lord Megatron asked.

"Lord Megatron these cylinders are not liked batteries. The data is inside stored within in the form of energy" Knockout explained.

"It scan fully charge that how we were able to locate it, to begin with, but now" I said then press a button on the cylinder and it opens up but only little red spark was the only thing that came out.

"Dead battery" Breakdown replied for us.

"Did you drop it, you one eye oaf!" Lord Megatron yelled.

"No Master I was not even gonna touch the thing after it put the zap on Bulkhead" Breakdown explained.

"Hey, do you think?" Knockout asked looking at Lord Megatron.

"That the data that the cylinder had now transferred into Bulkhead" Sky replied.

"I know and I must find out what that vessel contains. When it comes to the secret of the ages. Knowledge can be power" Lord Megatron said.

We all nod then went back to work on figuring how to get the data back. Before I could go back to work Lord Megatron stop me.

"So Light. Have you decided already?" Lord Megatron asked.

"Uh....No Lord Megatron. Still thinking about it" I replied.

"Well give me an answer today at midnight. Everyone will be in the control room to hear your answer" Lord Megatron said.

"Got it my Lord" I said with a now. He nods then left with Sky right behind.