Chapter 41 Goodbye

LightStar POV

Darkness. I couldn't see anything. It was so dark. Why was it so dark? Where am I? Wait. Oh, yeah. I remember now. I'm dead. I died.

I'm sorry, Dreadwing, Skyquake. I didn't get the chance to say goodbye in person. I hope you two live a happy life with our sparklings together. I'm sorry, Sire. I don't hate you anymore like I used to. I really had hoped to spend more time with you. I'm sorry, everyone.

I sighed and allowed myself just to relax and wait for my spark to join the All-Spark.

Just then, I heard a voice. It was really far away because I could barely hear it. It sounded like my...

Sire.

"LightStar!"

I heard it again, but a little bit louder this time. I could also hear others calling my name.

'Dreadwing. Skyquake' I thought, and just then, I saw a really bright light out of nowhere. I shut my optics when the bright light got closer and wrapped around my whole body.

"LightStar... LightStar... Please, LightStar. Wake up" I heard my Sire's voice calling me. I slowly, but painfully tried to move, but only ended up groaning in pain. I heard cheers of happiness. I slowly opened my optics to find myself in my Sire's arms with everyone around us.

"W-What... What happened?" I asked.

"Well, Light. You almost died, but luckily you didn't" Arcee said. I nodded. I then turned to my Sire.

"Sire..." I began, but he cut me off short.

"What were you thinking, LightStar?! I almost lost you this time forever! Why did you risk your life like that?!" my Sire yelled. I cringed and immediately looked down in sadness.

"I'm sorry, Sire. I really am" I said. I then thought about it.

"But wait a minute. You know what happened?" I asked. He sighed but nodded.

"H-How?" I asked. He then looked up at someone. I also looked up, and my optics went wide when I saw Soundwave. He did decide to help out, but his visor was back on again.

"He was the one that told us what happened and also the one that saved you. He stopped the bleeding that you caused with his broken blade long enough for me to seal it for good" my Sire explained.

"Really?" I asked. I saw my Sire nodded. I nodded back before turning to look at Soundwave.

"Thank you, Soundwave" I said. Soundwave nodded. My Sire then helped me stand back up.

Just then, I saw my two Sparkmates run to my side and hugged me, but not that hard because they didn't want to hurt me more than what I was already.

"Oh, my Primus, Light. You almost gave us a spark attack" Dreadwing said, kissing my helm.

"Please, Light. Never do that ever again. I don't know what we ever do without you" Skyquake added.

"I'm sorry, guys. I will never do that ever again" I said.

"Promise?" They asked. I nodded.

"I promise" I said.

"We are happy to have you back, Light" I heard a new voice say. I immediately looked everywhere until my optics landed on none other than Bumblebee.

"Bumblebee?" I asked, shocked. I heard everyone around me, chuckled.

"H-How?" I asked.

"Long story short, I got shot by Megatron while trying to deliver the Light Star Saber to Optimus and fell into Omega Lock. Everyone thought I died, but I didn't. I then came back and killed Megatron with the Light Star Saber just before he could kill Optimus. It then turns out that the Omega Lock didn't just save me, but also fixed my voice box" Bumblebee explained.