Chapter 25 Sky

LightStar POV

“Dreadwing? What’s wrong? Where’s Sky?” I asked.

“I don’t know, Light” He replied. I immediately pushed away from the hug.

“What do you mean you don't know? Where is he?” I asked. He shook his helm.

“I don’t know, Light. He suddenly went missing in the middle of the fight with the Autobots” He replied.

“What? How is that possible?” I asked.

“I’m sorry, Light. I looked everywhere. I couldn’t find him. I’m sorry” He said.

“No. No. No. No. That can’t be possible. Please. He can’t be gone. Please” I said, falling to my knees with tears falling from my optics like two waterfalls. I then felt a pair of arms wrapped around me in a hug.

“I’m sorry, Light. I tried calling him and even tried to use our bond but didn’t get a reply back. I don’t know where he is or if he’s even alive right now. I’m sorry” He said. 

I began to cry even more. I then tried to reach Skyquake through our bond, but just like Dreadwing said, I didn’t get a reply back. 

Just then, I heard really loud noises outside. It sounded like shooting. I stopped crying and looked at our berthroon door.

“What’s going on outside? What were those noises?” I asked.

“It’s okay, Sweety. I will explain everything later, but just know that as of right now, we found the Autobot base, and it’s being attacked as we speak” He explained. I felt my optics go wide and without thinking, took off running outside with Dreadwing right behind me telling me to stop, but I couldn’t stop. I had to go out and see it with my own optics.

Once outside, I saw that we were in a desert, but it was dark outside. I then saw multiple Vehicons with Starscream attacking a spaceship that I recognize as Wheeljack’s spaceship right away, but soon got shot down by one of Starscream’s rockets. 

Just then, I watched the warship fly above the Autobot base and opened fire. 

‘No. Sire’ I thought. I felt my optics go wide in horror when I saw the Warship open fire at the Autobot base. I then was about to open a bond that I have not used since I switched sides from Autobot to Decepticon. I was so close to unblocking my Sire’s and I bond to check if he was still alive or not but stopped myself when I remembered that I haven't used it in years and also that I was not sure if he even had it unblock, so I just fell to my knees. 

I cried. I cried for both my Sparkmate’s disappearing, and my Sire’s maybe death. I then felt a pair of arms wrapped around my body, and I immediately hugged him back.

*Time Skip*

I had calmed down a little. I was a lot better than when I heard the news of Skyquake going missing and saw the Autobot base get destroyed with maybe my Sire inside. I was now resting in my berthroom. I was alone because Dreadwing had been called by Megatron an hour ago to help with the invasion of Earth.

Yeah, Dreadwing explained everything that happened on Cybertron. How they got attacked by the Autobots, and they managed to steal the Omega Keys from them. How Megatron used the Autobot’s humans to get the Omega Keys back. He told me about the Omega Lock. How the Omega Lock restored a whole building in a flash, but then Optimus used the Light Star Saber to destroy the Omega Lock creating an explosion just as Megatron was about to cyber-form Earth. He explained that when the blast of the destruction of the Omega Lock finished, that was when Sky disappeared. He doesn’t know how he was able to disappear like that, but he did.