Chapter 5 Energon Harvester

LightStar POV

My body felt heavy when I woke up. I slowly open my optics and the first thing I saw was the ceiling. Suddenly all the memories of what happened before I lost conscious came back.

Starscream grabbing me by the neck and me losing conscious while looking at me with those scary red optics of his. I immediately began to panic and quickly sat up from whatever I was laying.

"Wow, wow, Light. It's okay. It's okay. I'm here. Starscream will not hurt you" Skyquake sa aid. He was was laying beside me and had benn woken up with my panic attack. He hugs me close to his chest. I hug back and let the tears run down my face.

"Sky I was so scared. I thought that...." before I could finish my sentence he kiss me.

"Don't think about it Light. He will not hurt you. Your safe" Skyquake said once we separate from the kiss. I smile at him and lay my helm on his chest.

We stayed quiet in each other embrace. My tears had stopped falling and I was just giving in into the warm that I had surrender me. While lost in the warm embrace I began to fall into recharge. Before I could really fell into a peaceful recharge I felt a kiss on my helm and a goodnight from Skyquake.

Time Skip

Days pass from the little accident with Starscream and my little panic attack on my quarters with Skyquake. I got over it but tried to avoid Starscream as much as possible.

Once Skyquake had fully recovered. Starscream had tried to get him to bow before him but Skyquake refused to. The little fight ended with Skyquake hitting him again.

That was two days ago. I was ordered by Starscream to go and contacted both Knockout and Breakdown . That just what I did. I found both of them. Knockout left back to the Nemesis while Breakdown and I stay back so we could check this close trail of Energon that they had discovered.

As I was checking the constructed ruins. I found this really cool thing that human may have in their possession. It was an Energy Harvester. Before we could be the first ones to get a closer look we saw an Autobot there. It was Bulkhead and he had next to him this small human girl.

"Why would ancient greeks paint an Energon harvester?" I heard Bulkhead asked as he saw the same picture that I was about to check out.

"You know what that round thing is. You're smarter than you let on" I hear the small human girl said as she took this device human called phone and took what I think is a picture of it.

"But even dumber than he looks" Breakdown said while walking forward. I roll my optics then walk over and stand beside him.

"Well your not that far behind you know" I whispered making him roll his optics.

"Breakdown" Bulkhead growled making Breakdown laughed at him.

"Miss me?" Breakdown asked.

"Like rust in my undercarriage" Bulkhead replied.

"You know this lunkhead?" the human girl asked.

"I don't but he does" I replied while leaning all my weight on my right pedal.

"We have a history" Bulkhead replied.

"And you have a pet...." Breakdown replied as he grabbed a pillar beside him.

"Does it play catch?" Breakdown asked. He then lifts the pillar and aims at them before yelling.

"Catch!" Breakdown yelled as he threw the pillar at the human girl. I watch Bulkhead get between the pillar and her so it could have hit him and not her.