Chapter 17 Really Busy Day

LightStar POV

It's been a month since Dreadwing came back and Breakdown has die by the servos of Airachnid. It has also been a month since I had woke up from our little make out and I could even stand the next day. Sky and Dread offer to take me to Knockout were he check me and told me to just take it easy for that whole day. Lord Megatron was nice enough to give me that day off while Shy and Dread took care of me and my work.

Well that was a month ago right now I walking through the warship that until I turned this particular corner and knock into someone.

"AAAH!!" both of us yelled. We both jumped backward in fright but once I saw who I had knock with I immediately transform my servos into blasters and pointed both of them straight at his spark.

"Ugh! Why is it that every time I return to my old stomping grounds someone just has to try and stop me. So tell me little Light looks like we meet again" the mech that I despise so much said.

"Starscream!" I growled his name while looking at him with rage on my optics.

"Come on Light you don't want to hurt the former first lieutenant of this vessel do you. Well it's not like you can when your just a medical assistance and nothing more" Starscream said. I sighed and rolled my optics before quickly loading my blasters.

"It's pretty useless information if you're about to end up dead Streamer" I told him. Starscream's optics widened and before he knew it the mech had a hole right through his chassis.

An expression of shock had come over him as he stared at you with a face full of regret. The former Commander fell to the floor on his back where you began to drag the corpse into a corner. Energon leaked from his wound and his mouth creating a path on the floor. It would be probably be cleaned up later by some unsuspecting Vehicon.

I sigh then continue on walking until there was a call from Lord Megatron.

":: Lord Megatron::" a soldier said over the comm.

":: There's been an intruder! Starscream. He has last seen in the vicinity of the bridge::" the soldier replied after a minute.

"Don't worry. I've taken care of him" I replied swiftly assuring them.

I don't know why but something told me that there was more to it than a quick, simple, and especially easy kill. Honestly, Starscream wouldn't have put up more of a fight than this.

":: I wouldn't be so sure of that LightStar. If there is one thing I have learned about Starscream it is that he is harder to rid yourself off than servo rust:: Lord Megatron responded with a huff.

But how? I just watch him die right in front of my own optics. I will have to take Lord Megatron word in this because I also know Starscream and he not this easy to get rid of.

As I kept walking I found a trail of drones corpses bleeding out on the floor. They littered the corridors and made your rather uncomfortable. It didn't matter though because soon the mech will be taken care of and disposed of.

I brought my blasters back out just in case and moved with great amount of caution. Continuing to creep forward I slid up against the doorway to the bridge as silently as possible. The doorway was open. This raised suspicions that were soon confirmed as soon as I heard the same voice of the only annoying and arrogant seeker I ever met.

"Megatron" the rogue voice of Starscream spoke with confidence.

"It has come time to settle old scores" Starscream said. It made me roll my optics once again and nearly scoff once more when he said that.

"Really, Starscream? All on your own?" Lord Megatron asked with great amusement.

"Actually" I heard a whole bunch of Starscreams said. I peeked into the room where I saw a small armada of clones surrounder my Master.