Chapter 29 Everything

LightStar POV

The next day I woke up without any pain in my body. I felt a lot better than yesterday.  I was able to move and talk now.

I  immediately asked my Sire what happened to me. He said that someone shot me, but he didn't tell me a name. I asked again for more details about everything, but he told me that he would explain everything once he was done with a  full body checkup.

“A full body checkup?!” I asked. He nodded.

“What? No!” I yelled. He raised an eyebrow. He was confused.

“Why? What’s wrong?” He asked. I immediately glared at him and pointed at Dreadwing and Skyquake. They were in the med-bay with us, and I was not going to let my Sire do a full body checkup while they were in the same room as us.

I saw the three give me a weird look until a face of realization came across their faces, and they immediately nodded. I was finally left alone with my Sire, and he quickly got to work. 

*Time Skip*

“Okay, I finished” Sire Said. I nodded.

“And?” I asked.

“You look fine to me, but if you feel any kind of discomfort, then come to me immediately. Got it?” He asked. I nodded.

“Yes, Sire. Thank you” I said. He nodded.

“Sire” I called, getting his attention.

“Yes, Light?” He asked.

“Can you tell me what’s going on now? I really want to know” I asked. He sighed.

“Yes. You deserved to know, dear” He said. He then turned to the entrance of the med-bay and called both Dreadwing and Skyquake back inside. I was confused.  I didn't know why he needed them here, but I didn’t question him and let him continue.

“Okay, Light. Let us begin” Sire began.  I nodded. I listened to them three explained everything to me. And when I say everything, I mean everything. 

They told me about the war that began on Cybertron. About Megatron.  About Optimus.  About the Autobots and Decepticons.  How I joined the Decepticons with Dreadwing and Skyquake.  How we left Cybertron and are now living on Earth. 

The thing that shocked me the most was when my sire explained that I had sparkbond with Dread and Sky.  We were Sparkmates. We even had three sparklings.  Three sparklings that I gave birth to yesterday.  The same day that I got shot.

I couldn't believe it. I just couldn't believe it. 

‘I’m bond? I was sparked? I have three sparklings?’ I thought.

“Light, are you okay” I heard my Sire ask. I ignore him. I immediately  look at them.

“Where are they?” I asked

“Where’s who?” Dreadwing asked.

 “Where are my sparkling? Are they okay?”I asked. They looked at each other before looking at me.

“Yes, they are okay, Light” Dreadwing replied. I nodded.

 “Do you wish to see them?” Sire asked. I nodded.

“Yes, please. I want to see them” I replied. They nodded.

They then helped me stand up, and we left a med-bay. We walked through the hallways of the new Autobot base because my Sire explained that their other base got destroyed by Megatron.

I had stopped focusing on what was around me and was now trying to process everything that I was told just now, while we made our way to see my three little sparklings. I chuckled.