Chapter 3 Skyquake

LightStar POV

I woke up by someone tapping on my helm. I slowly open my optics and saw Steve standing beside my berth. I stood up and he hand me an Energon cube.

"Thank you" I said and took the cube from him. I gulp it all down.

"I will be taking my leave LightStar. The others took care of my work while I was here so you don't have to worry about me getting in trouble with Starscream" Steve explained.

"Okay, Steve. Thank you so much. You don't have any idea of how glad I am for having a friend like you and the others" I said.

"No problem Light. You're always nice to us Vehicons even though we are clones. You treat us like we are not clones" Steve said. He then walked out my quarter's door.

I smile then got up from my berth. I walk to the washing room and took a quick oil bath. I buff my paint job but stop once I saw the claw marks on my left wing. Those horrible memories from yesterday came back. I tremble from only thinking of the scary smile on Starscream's face.

I shook my head then buffed the claws mark away as best as I could. Once finished I walk out and grab my data-pad. I check if there were any patients today before going to the control room.

There were just a few Vehicons damage from angering Starscream and some from work around the Nemesis. I walk out my quarters and head directly to the med-bay. Once there I call for the Vehicons that needed assistance and began to repair their injuries.

I finish the work and was about to leave that was until I got a comm from Starscream.

":: LightStar I thought I made myself clear yesterday about you coming straight to the control room! If you don't want me to go and search for you myself then you better come yourself!::" Starscream said then end the call. I sigh really loud.

I really just wanted to avoid Starscream today but seems that destiny has other plans. I began my walk to the control room then stop when I saw Starscream face come out from one of the monitors from the Nemesis that some Vehicons were working on.

"The lost of Megatron leader of the great Decepticons. Is certainly a blow to our cost" Starscream begin. I turn away from the screen and continued my way to the control room.

"Yet we mustn't despair over his tragic demise sacrifice and build upon the foundation he laid. Within an even mighty of hand" Starscream said finishing the same moment I enter the control room.

"With all due respect commander Star...Lord Starscream" a Vehicons said while raising his servo.

"Yes...yes...yes what is it?" Starscream said with an annoying look.

"If we fail to conquer Earth on Lord Megatron command what hope do we have now that the Autobots still defend it?" the Vehicon asked.

"Oh allowed me to be crystal clear. I have study for millionaires under our former Master so that's why I am equipped to lead you. I Megatron true heir Lord Starscream. Emperor of destruction" Starscream said with a proud smile on his face.

I then hear Vehicons mumble between each other unsure of all this. I look at Starscream and saw him get mad and growl while walking forward.

"What of use are some troops who can rise to the task of inflicting undespicable destruction on my name" Starscream said passing both Soundwave and me but stop in his track.

"But wait legend tells about a capable warrior. One that exists here on his very planet. One who can be student to my master" Starscream said he then turns to look at both Soundwave and me.