Chapter 24 Back

LightStar POV

I immediately got to work on fixing our injuries. I first treated my injury because my Sparkmates instead of me to treat my injury first. I had to do it by myself because Knockout was too busy working on trying to find out what the omega keys were for. 

“Ouch!” I yelled. I flinched in pain while trying to seal the wound on my shoulder with a welder. I then felt the welder get taken away from my servo by none other than Dreadwing himself.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm trying to help" He replied. I sighed. I then tried to get the welder back from him, but he pulled his servo away from my servo.

"Dreadwing! Give it back. I don't need help. I could do it myself. You should be laying down right now. I will go check both of you right now once I finish my shoulder" I replied, trying to get the welder again, but failed. I finally gave up and let him help me.

Once he was done, I stood up and moved my shoulder. It hurt, but not like before. I then guided Dreadwing back to the medical berth. I immediately got to work on both of them.

*Time Skip*

I just finished healing my two mates wounds that I made by using Skyquake’s machine gun. They were all fine now. 

“Please. Take it easy. I don’t want to lose one of you two. It will break my spark if I do” I said.

“We will. Don’t worry, Sweety. We will take it easy” Skyquake said, kissing the back of my helm. I nodded. I then kissed Dreadwing before kissing Skyquake.

“Thank you. Now go. I’m staying here. I have to cover for Knockout while he works with the omega keys with… with Starscream” I replied.

“Are you sure you’re going to be alright in here all alone, Sweety?” Dreadwing asked. I nodded.

“I will. It’s nothing new. I’m used to it already” I replied. They nodded. They then left the med-bay while I stayed. I immediately got to work on organizing some data-pads that Knockout told me through the comm-link that he had on his desk and needed to be checked. 

*Time Skip*

It's been a couple of Earth hours since I began working once again as medical assistance. It was not that bad, but I missed my life as second in command. 

Just then, I heard the door to the medical berth slide open.

“You’re back already, Knockout?” I asked.

“Guess again, SweetSpark” I heard the one Mech’s voice that I hated so much reply. I growled. 

“What do you want, Starscream?” I asked, turning around to meet him. I saw him standing at the entrance of the med-bay with a smirk on his face.

“That’s Commander Starscream little Light” He replied, still smirking. I rolled my optics.

“As you wish, Commander Starscream” I said, with venom in my voice. I saw him raise an eyebrow.

“Strange” He mumbled. I smirked, putting my servos on my hips.

“What’s strange, Commander?” I asked.

“It’s strange how you usually tremble in fear with my presence, but right now, you seem calm instead of scared” He replied. I chuckled. I then leaned on the table behind me with my arms crossed across my chest. 

“I’m sorry to tell you, Starscream, but I’m no longer the scared little femme that you used to order around. I have trained both physically and mentally. I’m no longer scared of you because I know I could beat that sorry ass of yours even while I’m sparked” I said. I heard him growled. He then got dangerously close to me, but I didn’t flinch or move. I was not going to let him intimate me. He was now standing right in front of me.