Chapter 15 Breakdown Death

LightStar POV

Today I was with both Dread and Sky on there working station. I was sitting on a table while checking on some report while Dread and Sky check their weapons and other things.

I sigh for maybe the ten time since I began to check this reports. Ever since I became Second in command other reported to me then from me I had to report to Lord Megatron. There were so many reports that sometimes I just will want to throw this data-pads and watch it crash on the ground. I look over at both Dread and Sky who's back been turn to me. I got off the table and walk over to them. I then jump on Dread's back and hug him from behind starting him a little.

"Light whats wrong?" Dread asked.

"Nothing it's just that I'm so tired from checking report to report so I decided to check what you two were doing" I said while kissing him on the cheek. I turn my head to Sky who look at me. I smirk and got off from Dread back and hug Sky giving him the same kiss that I gave Dread.

"Don't be jealous Sky. I love you two the same and nothing will change that" I said as I got off then stood on the other side of the table.

"We know and we love you the same" Sky said making me smile.

"Dreadwing, Skyquake, LightStar" Lord Megatron called us so both Dread and Sky turn around while I just look up to see our Lord through one of the monitors on the room.

"We are at your serves Lord Megatron" I said as I walk over and stood in the middle of both of them.

"I wish to entrust you three with a task. I will normally reserve for myself that is if you three wish to prove your loyalty" Lord Megatron said.

"What will our task be?" I asked.

"Airachnid will be miss. Oh and I suggest bringing back up you three. She could be a handful especially with corner" Lord Megatron said then end the called.

We did as Lord Megatron suggest and took Breakdown with us. We were now in a forest in the middle of the night supposedly looking for Energon.

"I am the only one here who consider this overkill on Lord Megatron part. I mean dispatching four of his most perficient warriors to track down one unconfirmed Energon signal" Airachnid asked.

"Megatron knows that me, Dreadwing, Skyquake, and Commander LightStar here will get the job done" Breakdown said.

"Actually I was referring to Dreadwing, Skyquake, Commander LightStar, and me" Airachnid said. I saw Breakdown the get mad and walk forward but Dreadwing stop him.

"Breakdown remain on track. This must be unified effort" Dreadwing said.

"Indeed Breakdown. I know we never seen eyes to eye but that doesn't mean we can patch things up" Airachnid said making fun of Breakdown missing optic.

"That it!" Breakdown yelled and attack Airachnid.

Airachnid then lets her legs spread from the others and she threw her web thing at Breakdown face. Breakdown then began to try and take it off.

"Breakdown!" I yelled and run to him but that was a mistake because Airachnid also threw her web at me sending me flying to a rock where I was now stuck on.

"LightStar!" both Dreadwing And Skyquake yelled in union.

"Leave me get her!" I yelled. They nod then turn to Arachnid and fire at her. I lost sight of them after they round the corner so I kept on trying to free myself. I stretch my servo over to my sword.

Out of nowhere, I heard Breakdown scream making me hurry up in getting myself free. I finally got my sword and pull it out then cut the webs that strap me to the rock. I then got up and run to where I heard the scream. When I got there my optics wide when I saw it. Breakdown body was cut into pieces. I felt sick to my stomach and quickly threw up beside a tree that I was leaning on.