chapter 1

Y/N POV

''Is this the last box from the truck''? I asked tired.
''Yeah I think so. The cars will come tomorrow'' My sister said and walked to her room closing the door behind her.

Where are my manners. Hello my name is y/n Naiyana Garritsen. I Am 17 years old. Originally I am from T he Netherlands butt I moved to Nashville. Along with my older sister her name is Alec Garritsen. She is 25 years old. I am a producer and a singer songwriter. I have a YouTube channel called Naiyana witch, I have 14.3 million followers on. I am a Calvin Klein model. Plus Alec and I are gay that's why we also moved. Later we will explain it.

I was unpacking my stuff so I could properly sleep tonight when sister knocked on the door.
''what did you forget Alec'' I said an turned around with a tub off toothpaste in my hands.
''That also'' Pointing to the toothpaste. ''I thought maybe we could meet the neighbors or something''

''yeah sure. let me just find my clothing box cause I need a jacket.'' I said looking for the box.''aye found it'' I pulled out a denim Calvin Klein jacket. I heard Alec giggle behind my back.

''what so funny?'' I asked slightly annoyed.

''Nothing serious, It's just you are all about first impressions''She said while holding back her laugh.

''If you mess up the first impression you are mostly fucked'' I walked out the door with Alec behind me. We walked to a big house on the right off us.

''so are you going to ring or do I need to do it?'' I asked. Before Al could answer I had already rang the door bell. The door swung open and I was greeted by a beautiful girl with blue hair.

''hey I am y/n and this is my older sister Alec'' I said and smiled. After a couple of seconds I waved my hand in front of the girl standing in the door.

''Thank you y/n you have made another statue. I bet this would not have happend if you weren't wearing that jacket'' My sister said pointing to the jacket and than to the girl.

''This is not my fault.'' I said yelling and trowing my hands up.I snapped my fingers in front of the girl to wake her up.

''chris,kath,lise,mimi,spice could you guys come to the front door!!'' She yelled not loosing eye contact with Alec and me. Somewhere I knew those names but I couldn't remember.

''what do we need to si-- AHH'' When all the girls saw me they were shocked to.

''great y/n now we are left with six statues'' she said trowing her hand up.

"Six six six six SIX Cimorelli. that is were i know the nicknames from'' I yelled snapping them out of there thoughts. ''Christina,Kathrine,Lisa,Amy,Lauren,Dani'' I pointed to each girl as I said there names and left them with more shock.

''hey I am Lauren and gay'' she took her hand out for me to shake, once she actually realized what she said she blushed.

''Hey I am y/n and this is my older sister A--.'' I was cut off.

''Alec!!!'' Lisa yelled almost fainting.

''Wow. We just wanted to say that we are the new neighbors.'' I said and looked to Lauren. ''plus I am a gay to.'' I whispered to Lauren who was blushing hard.

"If you need anything just come over or if you just want to hang" Christina said with full proud.

"same for us, here let me give you my number.'' Christina gave me her phone and i added my number in it along with Alec's her number.

''I will make a group chat for us''Christina said and I nodded. I looked at Lauren
she is so beautiful, her skin is like perfect caramel, her eyes are chocolate brown, And that blue hair tho. Before I knew I was staring at her. The Cimorelli sisters giggled at the fact that I was starring at Lauren. I shocked at and looked worried at Alec.

''calm down, you were staring at Lauren'' Alec said trying to embarrass me.

''wait how do you 2 know our names?''Dani asked us.

''Well Dani I think y/n could better explain this'' Alec said and kept on talking to Lisa.

''so a couple of years ago I would say 11 years ago I clicked on this video were you guys were singing in. Since that I have been following you.'' I said to the girls.''That's how I know you're names.''

"never thought that y/n Naiyana Garritsen would be a member of the cimfam" Dani laughed while saying that.

"can we hang tonight get to know each other more" I asked

''yeah sure,you're house y/n'' Kathrine said and I nodded.

The girls waved us goodbye's and closed the door. When the door was fully closed we ran to our house.

'' I do the living room you do the kitchen, I do the game room you do the bathroom, We both do our own room and bathroom.'' I yelled trying not to fall. When we made it to our house we stared unpacking everything. We were running and trowing stuff everywhere. After an hour we were finally done.

"I thought i would never stop. Should we order pizza."I asked Alec and she nodded. I ordered the pizza's and walked to the game room. My phone was lighting up so I unlocked my phone and saw that I got a text.

group chat

Unknown: This is the group chat with Alec and y/n. I am Christina
Unknown: i am Kathrine Unknown: Dani here! Unknown: Lisa in in the house

Unknown: Amy in the painting ha

Unknown: Last but not least Lauren
Alc: hey i am Alec
Me: Lauren i am the last here.
Alc: hey if you guys would you could come over.
Me: yeah you guys should come. I orded pizza
Dani: i am coming

Couple of second later i heard a knock on the door....