Chapther 10

Y/n's pov

I woke up to a very loud beep. After a couple of seconds I heard it again. I tried to open my eyes. It did so much pain. I looked around seeing somethings familiar. O MY GOODNESS why am I in a hospital. I moved in shock. A millisecond after that I was screaming in pain. Why did my back hurt so much. I looked for a nurse button I could press. A nurse came in running. She must if hurt me screaming.

"Please miss Y/n stay still" she said and opened a tube.

"Can you please tell me what happend? How long have I been gone?". I asked her. As soon as I asked I realised something. WAIT HOLD ON WHERE THE FUCK IS MY FIANCÉ?

"Where is Lauren?" I asked her while she typed on her iPad.

"She is in the room next to you. I am sorry to say but you are not allowed to see her yet" the nurse said. I wanted to see her so badly. I want to see how my little princess is. I want to tell her that I am sorry for everything she went trough.

"Is she awake" I Asked her. She looked at me with a smile. The nurse walked to the window and opened the curtains.

It took me a couple of second before I realised. That Lauren was looking at me. I looked at her and she at me. I want to kiss her so badly. I moved a little bit hoping I wouldn't feel pain. I smiled at Lauren. Lauren laughed a little and then smiled back.

I ran out of the room not bothering about the mess I would leave behind. The only thing on my mind was Lauren. I opened her door an ran to her. She looked at me before she sat straight. I looked at Lauren for a couple of seconds. Before I knew her lips where on mine. It felt like my first kiss with her. I heard the door open. Lauren pecked my lips one more time before she let me look at who came in. It was a doctor in shock. He looked at me and put his hand on his mouth.

"You are back. How can you stand." He said. I looked at him confused.

"Why are you so shocked? It still hurt but I can handle it". I explained to him.

"Can we do a couple of test on you?" He asked me I nodded. I looked at Lauren. I kissed her in her temple and left with the doctor.

15 minutes later (I am not going to bore you about medical stuff)

I didn't felt the same as I did before. I really felt liked I just died and came back. The doctor let me inside my room to get my stuff back. I looked around to find stuff that could be mine.  I heard a beep on the other side of the room. I smiled knowing Lauren was okay. I tried to remember more than just fighting with Alec and jumping on Lauren. I heard a knock on the door. It was gentle.

"Come in". I said. As soon as I said that the door swung open. I saw Dani with her eyes wide open.

"Please don't hug or jump me my back hurts like hell" i said with my hands shaking in front if me. She laughed I sighed.

"How are you"? Dani asked. I sat down on the bed and let her sit next to me.

"My back hurts that for sure, and I feel weird". I looked at the window where I saw Lauren.

"She is fine". Dani said when she noticed me looking at Lauren.

"I know, i just feel guilt over me. Not only for Lauren just for everyone". I looked down. I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Don't feel guilty. Because of you Lauren is happy. You know she is was really depressed before you came. She only would put on makeup for a video and never leave her bedroom. Or she would always say that no one will ever love her the way she wants to be loved". Dani moved her hand a little bid down my back. I jumped out of my place.